Which Schools Have You Heard Back From?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umichman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soooo, I'm neurotic I know, but I thought a list of schools that have started deciding (except for the obvious "You're file is under review") about interviews would be nice. I've only heard back from 1 so far. Let's hear them.

-George Washington

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting on mcat score and amcas verification. Feels bad man.

you got an interview at GW already?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, Sorry! I was put on hold. But that seemed different than "we are currently reviewing you." Oops didn't mean to start anything.

At this point last year the main thing happening was receiving and submitting secondaries.

The only news I had by this date was a LoR request from Mayo and one interview invite from the University of Pittsburgh.

As for GWU, I submitted July 7 and was put on hold for re-review on July 19.

Apparently U of Chicago has been sending interview invites and rejections already.

At this point last year the main thing happening was receiving and submitting secondaries.

The only news I had by this date was a LoR request from Mayo and one interview invite from the University of Pittsburgh.

As for GWU, I submitted July 7 and was put on hold for re-review on July 19.

is being put on hold a common thing? seems like every1 in our thread has been put on hold

is being put on hold a common thing? seems like every1 in our thread has been put on hold
its so early in the season they're probably waiting to see more applicants as they come in. they don't want to fill up a ton of interview slots right away

Complete at RFUMS. That's about it.

i think it's school dependent
it's early so they want to see if they get better candidates applying
i know that at suny upstate, it's basically a soft rejection and there's very little chance of getting an interview

U Chicago and some TX schools already sent out interview invites

Last edited: