which schools read prim app before sending secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vdubpower

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
whhaazzup every one

does anyone know which DO schools actully look at your primary app before sending your a secondary. I applied to , well all 18 schools through aacomas, and so far only got a secondary from kirksville. what else have everyone else gotten. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Actually there are 19 DO schools. Anyway, I know WVSOM screens primary applications. And I think Pikeville does also but I am not sure about that. Good luck!

NYCOM does. In fact, they don't send you a secondary application at all - if you are invited for an interview you fill out the secondary application while you're there. I think more schools should adopt this practice; at least this way you aren't paying all that money for secondary applications to schools who really aren't interested!

One of the two DO schools in California screens primary apps (but makes you shell out 100 clams for the secondary). I know that WVSOM, and the NY one also screen. And I'm thinking that MSU-COM does, too (but could be wrong on that one).

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]