• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Which schools should I apply to?

D

deleted821402

Hey everyone, I am looking for some advice on MD schools to apply to. My cGPA is 3.75, sGPA is 3.70, and MCAT is 514. I am in-state for Florida, so I will be applying to all the FL schools. As of now, I also have the following schools on my list:

Tufts
Temple
Georgetown
Dartmouth
VCU
George Washington

I am hoping to add maybe 5-10 more schools. I have over a 1000 hours research experience, about 500 hours clinical volunteering experience, and plenty of other shadowing/non-clinical volunteering/etc. I am mainly worried about my stats, so I am trying to find schools for which I would be a competitive applicant. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.