which schools should i fill out secondaries first?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Yogi Bear, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

For those who applied for the 2002 cycle, which schools offered u interviews/acceptances first?

i wanna know so i can fill out secondaries for schools that are early offering acceptances/rejections as opposted to those who aren't rolling and don't make a decision until march.

2. Rezul

Rezul Portuguese Momma
    7+ Year Member

I would fill out the secondaries for all the schools you applied to asap. The earlier the better for all medical schools, not just those that interview early.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I agree, you should do all of them ASAP without exception and no matter what school its for.

4. jot

jot

do them as they come - unlike me hah - but i've been told not to sweat over the secondaries, just don't do anything wierd. i think its ok to go a bit more standard on these, the literary gem was the personal statement.
    -jot

5. Mystique

Mystique The Procrastinator
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    A few days won't make a big difference. :) As everyone else here recommended, complete the secondaries as they come in. DON'T let them pile up! Take a break for a day if you're wiped out. You can cute and paste for a lot of the secondaries, but just make sure to "tailor" your essay to the school.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...