Which sections of DAT are expected to change in 2015 and when?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrFeeny

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which sections of DAT are expected to change in 2015 and when?

I keep hearing of expected changes, but how do we know for sure when these changes will take into effect. For example with the bio: what should be the new focus? I don't want to be studying unnecessary old material. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Is that really you Mr. Feeny? Are you going to be on Girl Meets World too haha lol...just kidding.

I think Bio is going to change with more conceptual/applications based questions. I think they are already doing it with bio now, but they test the questions to see if they are good or not for actually having them scored in the future. QR will change in 2015 but won't affect your score til 2016. I don't see how they plan to score the QR section like that in 2015 if they are changing the questions, so I guess we'll have to wait til we hear more about it.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the clarification DentalLonghorn. I actually thought that they are slowly starting to change bio with application based question, but thats good news!

Anytime mkhan27!
Yeah, the only thing I'm concerned about it QR. They said that we wont need to prepare any differently for it..but then why would they change it if they told us that you know?

Reactions: 1 user