1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

White Coats

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Izlude_Tingel, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Hey all,
    I just had a question about white coats. The one the school gave to us is not quite cutting it out for clinicals. I am looking for one that also has inside pockets. Is there a website where they have good white coats for sell that also fit well? Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bewitched1081

bewitched1081 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

just buy one and get it tailored

4. pikachu

pikachu Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

try allheart.com, i have heard they sell one with nice big pockets and you can pick your own size.

5. Why, what's wrong with it?

6. 8744

8744 Guest

Non-Student

It's short. Enough said.

7. Adcadet

Adcadet Long way from Gate 27
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    as far as I can tell, when wearing the white coat we have to wear the one our school gives us along with the nametag and hospital ID.

8. Vincristine

7+ Year Member

What makes the one they give you any different than any other coat? If it has a shoulder patch, I'm sure it can be easily removed and stitched onto a new coat.

I second the recommendation of allheart.com for variety and good prices (although their shipping in steap). But you may want to check out a uniform or medical supply store to try on a couple to get the feeling for what you really want so that when you loook at the descriptions online. I've bought from allheart.com, but knew I was replacing my current coat (with inside pockets).