Bigsheed920

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
184
1
NY
Status
Sorry Mods, I know this thread does not belong in pre-allo.....my question is are moderators regualr SDN members who were given this status? Also, do you guys get paid?
 

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2003
2,571
6
Neverland
Status
Attending Physician
Bigsheed920 said:
Sorry Mods, I know this thread does not belong in pre-allo.....my question is are moderators regualr SDN members who were given this status? Also, do you guys get paid?
mods are volunteers (i.e. they don't get paid)

and yes, they were previously regular sdners who were either nominated or applied (?) to be mods
 
OP
B

Bigsheed920

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
184
1
NY
Status
Thanks tinkerbelle.......i was just curious......mods feel free to close this thread if u want to now.
 

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
8,510
6
Status
Medical Student
tinkerbelle said:
mods are volunteers (i.e. they don't get paid)

and yes, they were previously regular sdners who were either nominated or applied (?) to be mods
nominated??? :confused: in that case, I nominate tinkerbelle to be moderator. how do I make it formal?
 

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
1,563
5
37
Visit site
Status
it all depends on your MCAT score. you have to have above a 43... i promise.

(imagine how quickly rumors can get started!)
 

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
8,510
6
Status
Medical Student
virilep said:
it all depends on your MCAT score. you have to have above a 43... i promise.

(imagine how quickly rumors can get started!)
**gasp*** so we actually have to fill out an application and send in our official score report???? :eek: