Who can see what MD schools I apply to on AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewJersey11

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
My advisor uses Virtual Evals, will he be able to see what schools I plan to apply to? I know he uploads it to there and then they get sent to ACMAS, but I was hoping someone would be able to let me know if he'll be able to see what schools I have added to my application since sending him a pdf of my app?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Where is this option to allow them to see the status? For some reason I cannot find it when I look on the portion of the application about letters. Once I find it, if I do select to not let the advisor see it, how else will tis effect things? Will they still be able to send in the letters?

Thank you very much! One more question if you don't mind, this won't impede my advisor's ability to submit letters via virtual
evals right? He is the committee chair and writes the summarized committee letter but also (I am assuming) he is the advisor AMCAS is referring to and has designating in this section. He can still submit my letter packet correct, just not access all my info?