Who can't access the Harvard secondary???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moo

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called the guy at admissions and he just told me to send him an email describing the problem. Thing is, I did and received no response. (I sent in an email about that and the rec letters and he responded only with information about the rec letters. He never said what he'd do about my problem.) Anyone else having trouble accessing the secondary??

Members don't see this ad.

I was having the same problem...I emailed admissions office and got a quick reponse. They told me to wait for a couple of hours while they figured out what the issue was. They never emailed me back but I tried accessing the application again and it worked...

Is harvard asking all applicant to fill out the secondary or is it by invite only?

I havn't heard a thing out of them. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't access it either, what's up?!?! :confused:

Oh yeah, that's because I'm not applying there. ;)

Originally posted by sz:
•Is harvard asking all applicant to fill out the secondary or is it by invite only?

I havn't heard a thing out of them. :confused:

All AMCAS applicants who designate Harvard get to fill out the secondary.

I think Harvard's database is just not up to date yet.

Harvard does NOT use rolling admissions so theres really no advantage to applying early. They dont give out acceptances until ALL applicants have been interviewed, sometime in April.

So dont worry too much yet guys. Now if its still not letting you log in after another two weeks pass, maybe put a little more pressure on them.