Who DIDN'T study for the MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobBarker

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
and how did you do? I used the Kaplan book, and studied about 8 hours each for BS and PS. I didn't study for VR. I did okay, but in hindsight that was a mistake. I made a 8 BS, 8 PS, 12 VR, O.

Members don't see this ad.

BobBarker said:
and how did you do? I used the Kaplan book, and studied about 8 hours each for BS and PS. I didn't study for VR. I did okay, but in hindsight that was a mistake. I made a 8 BS, 8 PS, 12 VR, O.

I didn't study. My score sucked. :laugh:

Well, I studied a tiny bit and took a few practice exams. Did well, scoring around 34. Skipped the April exam because I was confident I'd get more time to study later and then do REALLY well. Didn't ever get time to study more and in the meantime forgot a lot of material. Actual test score? Nearly 10 points less than my practice. Oops, to say the least.

My new study materials should arrive in the mail tomorrow. This time I'll have to study my a$$ off.

Jaider said:
I didn't study. My score sucked. :laugh:

Well, I studied a tiny bit and took a few practice exams. Did well, scoring around 34. Skipped the April exam because I was confident I'd get more time to study later and then do REALLY well. Didn't ever get time to study more and in the meantime forgot a lot of material. Actual test score? Nearly 10 points less than my practice. Oops, to say the least.

My new study materials should arrive in the mail tomorrow. This time I'll have to study my a$$ off.
thats sucks jaider but at least you know you have the potential to get a good score. good luck!