Who else hasn't submitted there ERAS for the DO match yet?

Discussion in 'ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match' started by Cowboy DO, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Cowboy DO

Cowboy DO Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Apparently it opened up on 7/15. As some people already know I'm still struggling with my personal statement, so I'm just trying to gauge how far behind I am. Thanks

:oops:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doc Oc

Doc Oc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Me. Not even close. Probaby by the end of this month.

4. Shodddy18

Shodddy18 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Just started third year here. The way it looks right now is that I wont even be able to do an audition rotation before the middle of july... so is this going to put me behind? Should I just apply and hope my auditons are done before interviews???

5. raspberry swirl

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    you mean 4th year? auditions are great if they're before interviews, they're also still good if they're before the hospitals make their rank order lists ... which is dec/jan. but that has nothing to do with the OP so im not sure why you're asking it here.

as far as the OP goes, i haven't done anything on ERAS yet. i just took the boards, and i coudlnt even think about it before then. not only that, i dont even know what i want to do. none of my friends have submitted anything, they're all taking the boards in the next few weeks. so no, you're not the only one whose behind. i think most of us are.

6. Cowboy DO

Cowboy DO Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

by boards you mean step 2?

I'm only worried becuase Dr.Mom told me to get a move on and when Dr.Mom says something...you listen. :D