Who else is an X Free Baller?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else had no X's on their AMCAS. I am deff getting into Harvard now beatches......

Members don't see this ad.

dittozip said:
Who else had no X's on their AMCAS. I am deff getting into Harvard now beatches......

X Free Baller here... :sleep:

When I first read this thread title, I thought it had something to do with not wearing any underwear.

Members don't see this ad :)
what X's you are talking about?

Creightonite said:
what X's you are talking about?

The one's next to your grades. They put an X if they had to correct them. Otherwise they left it alone and you had a / instead.

Whootman said:
When I first read this thread title, I thought it had something to do with not wearing any underwear.

that is part of the humor of this thread (if there is any at all?)

XFree is so '90s. Totally Xorg now, dude ;)

If you don't get that, don't worry about it.

sudo gedit /etc/X11/xorg.conf what what!

bretticus you dork =P

Whootman said:

Same here. I was totally going to be able to join. Used to free ball all the time. Got rid if the dirty habit not long ago :laugh:

Whootman said:

what!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek: :thumbdown:
loco :smuggrin:

x-baller here. represent

bretticus said:
XFree is so '90s. Totally Xorg now, dude ;)

If you don't get that, don't worry about it.

:eek: xorg was xfree recycled... still '90s. Totally xgl now, dude.