who gets sick...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetz1180

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
2 days before the exam...life is so cruel...so much for going over info one last time, let's hope i can make it through the exam :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey sweetz, just relax and try your best. Remember that it's not the end of the world if you don't do well, and have confidence in the amount that you already have studied. Keep studying, keep the studying light on friday night and make sure that you stop studying and unwind at least two hours before your planned bed time. Good luck.

yeah, like ckent said, just try to do your best! when i took the mcat last august, i got sick the day of! but i made it through fine, and got a MUCH higher score than i was expecting. ironic, isnt it? good luck and try not to stress out too much....it'll be over before you know it. =)

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, let's hope i do the same Dr. K...do much better than i hope :)

Drink lots of chicken soup tomorrow!

Well everyone,

I'm soo nervous today!! I really hope this stops. How do you guys deal with feelings of nervousness the day before an impt test such as the MCAT? I need a guru; no, actually I need to learn the art of meditation. :)

I think my lunch tomorrow is going to include chicken soup, grapes, and a piece of apple pie. Great combo, don't you think? :)

I'm so sick of studying I'm ready to get this over with (3rd time taker), but at the same time, I wish I had one more month. It makes absolutely no logical sense...

I wish I could think of a song that reflected my feelings right now. All right, well time to look over some Organic. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I'm praying I'll get a seat in the back that's free of distractons.