who has applied so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bjb305

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering how many people have already sent in their apps for 2006..

Members don't see this ad.

in the next two days I plan to. They've got my transcripts and MCAT score already, I just need to hurry up with my PS. :(

same with me. transcripts are in. MCATs are in. i think i'm almost done with my PS. just finished another revision and sent it out to my helpful editors. haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Medikit said:
There is seriously no reason to get it in this week versus two or three more weeks.

That's what every insider in the process has told me thus far. ADCOM chairs, ADCOM members, pre-med advisors, etc. No need to flip out about the first week in June. Many schools that screen won't even begin reading primary applications until early July.

I'm in. Waiting in line to have transcripts verified.

wow, I'm impressed.

Just remember-

It's a marathon, not a race.

Don't burn yourself out too quickly

Medikit said:
There is seriously no reason to get it in this week versus two or three more weeks.
I just want it off my chest, honestly.

My transcripts are already in, and after triple checking everything and having my dad look at it... i finally submitted today

man, it was still so intimidating hitting that big blue submit button. like i had just crossed an invisible barrier or something.

DrThom said:
wow, I'm impressed.

Just remember-

It's a marathon, not a race.

Don't burn yourself out too quickly

mine's in. and i'm training for a marathon hahahhah

I would be ready to go if those idiots at AMCAS hadn't lost two of my three transcripts. I used their form and everything. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think they lost one of my transcripts as well. I'm glad I sent my transcript requests early!