Other OT-Related Information Who has gotten interviews? 2021-2022 cycle.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AFlemingo

Reaction score
Hey guys! After attending a zoom meeting with a school of interest, they said they already had 2 interviews lined up. How are everyone's applications going? Anyone score an interview yet? I finally was able to submit to 5 schools. Curious to see how everyone is doing! You got this!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I applied to Loma Linda and just submitted their supplemental application on 9/13/21. How long did it take before you heard back for an interview after you submitted your secondary app?

None so far! I only applied to one school.
Today I received an email regarding when I should hear back from the school, which is late October or early November regarding the status of my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I got an interview at Messiah, and I was also asked to do a supplemental essay for Kettering, which I think is their version of the interview:) Hoping to hear back from a couple more in the coming weeks!

I have an interview set up with Wingate, Georgia State, and Indiana Wesleyan.

Last edited:
Hi! I already had an online interview with Salus and I heard back from them pretty quick since they do rolling admissions. I have two more interviews lined up - Milligan (in-person) and Brenau University (Online). I’m hoping to hear back from more schools by the end of October or November.

Hi! I already had an online interview with Salus and I heard back from them pretty quick since they do rolling admissions. I have two more interviews lined up - Milligan (in-person) and Brenau University (Online). I’m hoping to hear back from more schools by the end of October or November.
Hey! I just got a Milligan interview as well! Hope to meet you during the interview day:)