Who has had AMCAS verify their transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supertrooper66

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there's a thread for this, but I can't find it. sorry :(.

one of my transcripts was sent last Monday and they haven't received it yet. that's what my AMCAS status says anyway, so i called them asking if they at least received it but just didn't verify it. however, it sounded like the guy on the phone just had the same info i had. did anyone who sent their stuff last week get verified yet? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I know there's a thread for this, but I can't find it. sorry :(.

one of my transcripts was sent last Monday and they haven't received it yet. that's what my AMCAS status says anyway, so i called them asking if they at least received it but just didn't verify it. however, it sounded like the guy on the phone just had the same info i had. did anyone who sent their stuff last week get verified yet? thanks

I think there is a back log of transcripst to enter. I sent one in before Memorial Day and it was not verified until last thursday

Two Transcripts left Boston on May 28th.
One checked in as arrived in California on June 3rd.
AMCAS acknowledged receipt (in DC) of its transcript on June 9th.
Verified on June 16th.

So, basically, I believe it took at least a week after it arrived at AMCAS for it to be acknowledged, and then an additional week before the "verified" label on the application. Hope this timeline helps.