• Total voters

IWant2BeADoctor

License to Matriculate
10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
Maryland
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
In terms of Diversity both in terms of racial and socio-economic are MD schools more Diverse or are DO schools more diverse?

About the Ads

Teee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
okay, so not cool, make the poll anonymous!!!

TleilaxuMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
Definately DO has more diversity. Everyone at an MD school is homogenous in the fact of being intellegent.:rolleyes:

Droopy Snoopy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2006
The Alamo
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Please tell me what the hell does it matter

I think the OP just wanted to show off his very original username. That's it, I'm officially hijacking this thread. Please post the most and least original usernames and/or userpics you've seen on SDN. I nominate DKM and Q of Qumica (I'm diene -- ha!) for best pic.

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Boston & NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It matters because the US population is getting more diverse. Part of being a good Doctor is understanding the patient's backround.

Yeah but you make it sound like you're talking about the student body, not the patients you'll be seeing.

I'd say student body will change slightly every year while patients depend entirely on the area.

About the Ads

DropkickMurphy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2005
A bar room in Mombasa drinking gin
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
I think the OP just wanted to show off his very original username. That's it, I'm officially hijacking this thread. Please post the most and least original usernames and/or userpics you've seen on SDN. I nominate DKM and Q of Qumica (I'm diene -- ha!) for best pic.
I nominate Tic for the best avian avatar on SDN. Viva la cockatiel!

armybound

urologist.
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
Uranus
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
well, after my extensive experience in getting both a MD and DO degree, I'd have to say that most people on this site would have absolutely no basis of comparison..

Chulito

El feucho
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

I'd say that Armybound has the best avatar, hands down. That's fall-on-my-ass-laughing funny.

TleilaxuMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
Intellegent?

I think I will just smile and keep quiet. :D
Right.......because the person who posted 7 posts above you couldnt possibly have already caught that!:cool:

Congrats for repeating something someone else already said and feeling proud like you are that word ....at all......which you are not!:rolleyes:

DropkickMurphy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2005
A bar room in Mombasa drinking gin
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
Right.......because the person who posted 7 posts above you couldnt possibly have already caught that!:cool:

Congrats for repeating something someone else already said and feeling proud like you are that word ....at all......which you are not!:rolleyes:
Can someone get banned for antagonizing a moderator? Stay tuned to find out! ;)

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2000
www.pcom.edu
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]

I realize that, but I thought it would take a few people to point it out before you got it. :D

Just trying to help.

Vee

10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2006
New England
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

I thought it was funny :D

And, just so you know, ellipses only have three dots in them. ...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.