X

X

i have submitted that, it gave everyone problems, just try tomorrow.

X

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
yeah i cant get it to work tonight either so I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow and check it out again. How lame!

About the Ads

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Status
(I've also posted this at another thread.) I tried both Internet Explorer and Netscape but it NEVER worked for me-- I kept on getting those error messages. I tried probably about 100 times or close to that. I finally got tired of it and sent it via snail mail. But I've heard that some people actually successfully got their app in on-line.

DrBravesgirl

Surgeon for a year
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
chicago
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i'm one of the people who was finally able to submit the app online. i used msie 6.0 and had to make great use of my 'back' button. after about 10-12 tries, i got it. good luck!

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
44 deg 1 min 11 sec N, 92 deg 28 min 55 sec W
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Mine took on the first try. I submitted at about 2 PM central time last Thursday (I think).

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
ARGH! I tried again today a bunch of times and it just won't go through. I'm using IE6.0.
Yogi, did you ever get it to work?

TroutBum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
Status
I was finally able to submit a little while back, after trying every day for over a week. The only difference I noticed was that when I was successful, I submitted it early in the day, during business hours (it was like 10 am Mountain time, I think). All the other times I had tried at night. So maybe the ticket is to try early in the day?? Good luck with it everyone, I honestly was close to just saying to hell with it, when finally it just worked.

About the Ads