Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
yeah i cant get it to work tonight either so I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow and check it out again. How lame!

About the Ads

jalan2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
(I've also posted this at another thread.) I tried both Internet Explorer and Netscape but it NEVER worked for me-- I kept on getting those error messages. I tried probably about 100 times or close to that. I finally got tired of it and sent it via snail mail. But I've heard that some people actually successfully got their app in on-line.

DrBravesgirl

Surgeon for a year
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
chicago
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
i'm one of the people who was finally able to submit the app online. i used msie 6.0 and had to make great use of my 'back' button. after about 10-12 tries, i got it. good luck!

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
ARGH! I tried again today a bunch of times and it just won't go through. I'm using IE6.0.
Yogi, did you ever get it to work?

TroutBum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I was finally able to submit a little while back, after trying every day for over a week. The only difference I noticed was that when I was successful, I submitted it early in the day, during business hours (it was like 10 am Mountain time, I think). All the other times I had tried at night. So maybe the ticket is to try early in the day?? Good luck with it everyone, I honestly was close to just saying to hell with it, when finally it just worked.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads