General Admissions & OTCAS Who have you heard back from? 2018-2019 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey! Anyone hear back from Midwestern University Downers Grove IL?
I heard o some having inderviews and being accepted or denied....I have not heard back from them yet and when I called, they said my application is still under review...I had an interview last year, but have yet to hear from them :(

Members don't see this ad.

late to the party

Applied to rockhurst Oct 31st

Interviewed Dec 1st,

Waitlisted Dec 25th

Accepted March 8th

Only applied to one school wanted to stay local, doing a career change, and liked the two year program. Only bad thing about rockhurst is the cost, but I didn’t mind because I would be working a year earlier.

Reactions: 1 user
Applied:

St. Kate's/Catherine's University (early admission)
U of MN
St. Scholastica

Accepted at my #1 choice - St. Kate's! Whoot whoot!

Will not hear back from the U or Scholastica until Feb/March.
Did you end up attending St. Kate's? If so, how do you like the program?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back today from Midwestern University - Downers Grove and they put me on the alternate list. Has anyone been taken off the alternate list? If so, how long did it take? They told me they will update me between now and September... Also, is it just me or does the admissions process at this school seem necessarily lengthy and the communication is poor?

Applied: Trinity Washington University, AT Still University, West Coast University

Interviews: Trinity Washington University, AT Still University, West Coast University
Acceptances: Trinity
Rejections: