who here did not get laid in college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when people freak out about people using premed to their advantage in social circles. Protip: there aee ways to use it without sounding like an ass, and it does help you get laid even if just a confidence thing

I don't know... Being premed is simply not something I think is worth showing off... Or being confident about. Heck, are you better than a plumber, an accountant, nurse or wtv? Seems like a silly comparison. Though I'm glad it helps you with the ladies. I gotta find myself my equivalent now though.

A phrase comes to mind from Arrowsmith : "men of measured merriment". Judging yourself by your title and social standing. I don't know, I don't get it.

Members don't see this ad.

Or perhaps it means I choose to be a virgin and women respect me for standing up for something I believe in.

Also keep in mind that I am completely deaf and that even for an oralist (a deaf person who communicates primarily thru spoken language and lip reading) communication can be challenging.

Hey, Mad respect man. Really, I mean it.

Due to my life circumstances, unfortunately, my ego is minimal to non existent. I hate pompous people with their I am premed attitude, which is part of the problem. Though I'm sure you're cool brah :)

That ish works like cake bro. Let me take you with this anecdote. I was in my phil class and I sit in the front. While most people keep their noses in notebooks and copy ppt slides verbatim, I wear sunglasses and answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION in class. I often engage in class argue with the prof and crack jokes. After a couple days of my routine, some random chick who turned out to be in the same class approached ME. I was scared to death.

Long story short, I was able to tap that within a day...

Members don't see this ad :)
That ish works like cake bro. Let me take you with this anecdote. I was in my phil class and I sit in the front. While most people keep their noses in notebooks and copy ppt slides verbatim, I wear sunglasses and answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION in class. I often engage in class argue with the prof and crack jokes. After a couple days of my routine, some random chick who turned out to be in the same class approached ME. I was scared to death.

this happened

Dude, I smell something more than just being a premed. I smell confidence. Heck, I'm always one of the quietest ppl in class that everyone thinks is a silent genius, while I'm just too shy to argue or crack jokes. Mad props to you, though, brah

Or perhaps it means I choose to be a virgin and women respect me for standing up for something I believe in.

Also keep in mind that I am completely deaf and that even for an oralist (a deaf person who communicates primarily thru spoken language and lip reading) communication can be challenging.

my god...
lip reading while picking up women...mad props
i guess that is why you can't call and have to resort to texting, which is what other people do anyway...

I know one does not simply remain a virgin in college...

But I'm going to be a senior next year, and I don't think I have a shot at getting laid in the near future. Nobody ever taught me how to seduce a bish, and I don't think anyone ever will. I don't know why people say college is the easiest place for men to insert their penis into various female cavities, because it's not true in my experience. :(

And before you ask, despite my name, nobody "mires" me. They just think I'm a fat brown dork.
obviously its not going to be easy if you are fat
also...being brown doesnt help(notsrs)

Seduction (from the male side of things) is 90%+ confidence, You obviously have essentially none. Until that changes, your vaginal cavity insertion rate shall remain at or near zero.

Seduction (from the male side of things) is 90%+ confidence, You obviously have essentially none. Until that changes, your vaginal cavity insertion rate shall remain at or near zero.

+1 "vaginal cavity insertion rate"

It's sort of cute that some guys feel so shy/awkward to talk to girls.

Anyways, just bite the bullet and do it. The worst she'll say is "no".

It's sort of cute that some guys feel so shy/awkward to talk to girls.

Anyways, just bite the bullet and do it. The worst she'll say is "no".

Lol. unless you do it in front of her friends. I once asked out a girl in front of some of her friends. I knew her for a while and so I thought it was a good time. Her response was, "What the hell! I'm married! Ugh!"

Luckily, I played it off. Trust me. You can get some nasty responses.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because someone is deaf doesn't necessarily mean they are mute as well.

Lmfao.....you don't say???

How would he hear their number after verbally asking them?

Or does he ask them to write down the number?

Idk for a deaf person it's weird that he didn't mention his deafness.

Edit: I'm not being a dick. Poetic silence has a bunch of posts in the lounge that look trollish. Maybe he is deaf maybe he isnt. For the record: I don't think he is a troll but we have had a lot of trolls recently due to summer so you never know.

Last edited:
Lmfao.....you don't say???

How would he hear their number after verbally asking them?

Or does he ask them to write down the number?

Idk for a deaf person it's weird that he didn't mention his deafness.

True, but he mentioned lip reading. That could work, right?

True, but he mentioned lip reading. That could work, right?

yes I suppose. but phone numbers must be really hard to read. Like four and five look hard to distinguish.

..... idk if he really does walk up to random girls while being deaf and asking for their number, his confidence is a lot higher than mine. I know a few deaf people from middle school and they are almost sequestered into their own deaf communities.

yes I suppose. but phone numbers must be really hard to read. Like four and five look hard to distinguish.

..... idk if he really does walk up to random girls while being deaf and asking for their number, his confidence is a lot higher than mine. I know a few deaf people from middle school and they are almost sequestered into their own deaf communities.

I had a deaf TA this Summer. Chicks loved him.

As someone said in this thread, when it comes to males it's all about confidence.

Lol, I think every guy knows approaching and opening girls is all about confidence; the problem is guys don't know HOW to be confident. Most of them need to improve their inner game first. A rejection from a girl doesn't mean anything, you don't lose an arm or an leg. It's just chemicals in your brain that make you feel embarrassed, control that **** and don't let that bother you. If you let chemicals and emotions dictate your behaviors all the time rofl then what's the difference between you and the girls you are approaching?

Lol yesterday at orientation some freshman premed tried hitting on me. Had to deny her due to two reasons. First I have a gf and second she fit the "typical premed gunner" description.

Lol yesterday at orientation some freshman premed tried hitting on me. Had to deny her due to two reasons. First I have a gf and second she fit the "typical premed gunner" description.

Did she provide a PowerPoint presentation explaining the advantages to dating her? Complete with a graphical depiction of the frequency of BJs and relative paucity of nagging?

Oooh. That sounds hot. Definitely my type. I'm so jelly.

she looked like the the female version of bad luck brian. *shudders*

A phrase comes to mind from Arrowsmith : "men of measured merriment". Judging yourself by your title and social standing. I don't know, I don't get it.

There's also a difference between a premed that knows they're going to medical school and one that doesn't. Huge difference at that.

And believe it or not, if you're a social guy, your title and your payroll will define you along with your personality. Hence why people lie about their career at bars.

Apparently the rule of thumb on this board is if you get a thread to the second page without getting locked, even the worthless ones stay open.

Thank you, Socially Deficient Neurotics

Pick up line of the day:

Me: See that girl over there?
Woman: Yeah, she's cute.
Me: She's all right, but she's lacking in the "Hot" department. You, however, are fully stocked.
Woman: *Hands me a folded piece of paper and walks off*

Pick up line of the day:

Me: She's all right, but she's lacking in the "Hot" department. You, however, are fully stocked.

:thumbup:

Pick up line of the day:

She don't even know.

Apparently the rule of thumb on this board is if you get a thread to the second page without getting locked, even the worthless ones stay open.

Thank you, Socially Deficient Neurotics

it brings in traffic nowhatimsayin

¿Donde esta la biblioteca, Pedro?

eso_es_racista.gif

i definitely could of got laid, but i wanted to focus on getting into med school

Pick up line of the day:

*the piece of paper is a restraining order*

yea theres also all these std's out there, dont wanna risk it, but i definitely could of found a club ho to bang, girls are easy these days

Getting laid and doing well in school are not mutually exclusive.

true but i also wanna make my first time worth it with a classy girl, i could probably go around slay any girl but its pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.