who here did not get laid in college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i definitely could of got laid, but i wanted to focus on getting into med school

yea theres also all these std's out there, dont wanna risk it, but i definitely could of found a club ho to bang, girls are easy these days

true but i also wanna make my first time worth it with a classy girl, i could probably go around slay any girl but its pointless

how-about-no-bear.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

true but i also wanna make my first time worth it with a classy girl, i could probably go around slay any girl but its pointless
For some reason I always disliked this term.

To all those virgins out there, today was my last day of being a virgin. One less thing to worry about. Im still a virgin when it comes to relationships though

Members don't see this ad :)
To all those virgins out there, today was my last day of being a virgin. One less thing to worry about. Im still a virgin when it comes to relationships though

I wanna ask, "How much did it cost?" but that's just wrong...

No hablamos espanol?

Por supuesto que hablamos Español. ¿Entonces sabes hablar Español tanto cómo el Inglés? ¿Cuándo llegaste a ser sordo? Espero que no sea una pregunta demasiada personal.

Por supuesto que hablamos Español. ¿Entonces sabes hablar Español tanto cómo el Inglés? ¿Cuándo te quedaste sordo? Espero que no sea una pregunta demasiada personal.

Spanish girls must love you like you're Aventura.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SDN Mobile

Spanish girls must love you like you're Aventura.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SDN Mobile

Meh, I got married before I really got to know many Hispanic girls. I don't think it "drives them crazy" but it's definitely a conversation starter.

For the vast majority that first time is going to be a hot mess, anyway. Yes, I know, you're going to be the one who is the exception to the rule, of course. You are WAY over-thinking this. Actually, that's likely your problem. Less think, more pink.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the vast majority that first time is going to be a hot mess, anyway. Yes, I know, you're going to be the one who is the exception to the rule, of course. You are WAY over-thinking this. Actually, that's likely your problem. Less think, more pink.

I honestly thought my first time would be much worse... Still it was a hot mess, however

Suuuuuuuuure. Yeah totally pointless, I mean why would you possibly want to "slay" a girl? :laugh:

WTF does "slay" a girl even mean? Are you some sort of serial killer? I mean really.

Chouette alors! Where did you learn? C'est pas facile de trouver des gens qui parles francais ici.

J'ai pris le français au lycée et au collège. I have been studying it for about 4 years.

WTF does "slay" a girl even mean? Are you some sort of serial killer? I mean really.

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

patrick.jpg

Also, Christian Bale is on the list of people I get to hook up with and have it not be considered cheating. :love: :love: :love:

The two share the same SDN account, I believe.

everybody hooks up in college, i dont see why its hard to believe any guy could get with girls if he wanted

And I was going to ask if someone that looks like Christian Bale counts...

I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to post in this thread

Does not count. But you shouldn't have any trouble getting laid if you look like Christian Bale. ;)

Also, Christian Bale is on the list of people I get to hook up with and have it not be considered cheating. :love: :love: :love:
Isn't that from Entourage?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile

Never seen Entourage. I've always been under the impression that Freebie lists were common.
Oh, cool. It probably doesn't work for marriages though, does it? I could imagine the repercussions of one of the two getting some from a fine hollywood star, while the other isn't able to, leaving them both distraught.

I'm a bit of a cynic if you can't tell. I guess that's why they call me Stumpyman.

I wouldn't know since I'm not married. I've also never had the chance (nor do I ever think I'll ever have the chance) to meet somebody on my freebie list. I mean, one of them is Aladdin. It's more of a symbolic gesture more than anything.

Did you create an SDN account just to brag about how you're no longer yoking the ol' cherry around? The thinking here is beyond astonishing.

yea theres also all these std's out there, dont wanna risk it, but i definitely could of found a club ho to bang, girls are easy these days

Not for nothing, but saying you "cold have banged a girl" because "girls are easy" these days are a lot easier said than done. Also from my experiences any guys that go around saying they "could have" banged girls were no where near close to getting them. Guys that "do" don't make excuses... this is why they "do what they do". If your having a hard time understanding what i'm talking about, do you think that Brad Pitt or Derek Jeter walk around saying "Man I could have banged that hot girl, but way to easy... so I'll just go home alone".

There's nothing wrong with waiting until marriage or being unlucky with girls. Just don't make excuses when you come up short.

I expect good things from you AmirTimur. Keep the lulz coming. :thumbup::thumbup:

I wanna ask, "How much did it cost?" but that's just wrong...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :rofl::rofl:

Oh, cool. It probably doesn't work for marriages though, does it? I could imagine the repercussions of one of the two getting some from a fine hollywood star, while the other isn't able to, leaving them both distraught.

I'm a bit of a cynic if you can't tell. I guess that's why they call me Stumpyman.

I know plenty of married couples that have freebie lists (the whole concept started from an episode of "Seinfeld", if memory serves, it might have been "Friends" or "Mad About You"-that general sitcom era, at least), but I've never known, or even heard, of a couple (married or otherwise) that has actually used said list. They're all pretty much symbolic gestures. Honestly, how many people would realistically not only get to meet one of the people on their list but also have the chance to seduce them and do so successfully, on top of it all?

I honestly thought my first time would be much worse... Still it was a hot mess, however

Well, if it's not a little bit messy, you're probably doing it wrong ;)

Seriously though, if your only reason for not having sex is that you want it to be perfect (and not some deeply held moral conviction), then you're pretty much guaranteed to be disappointed because you've built it up so damn much and would be far better off getting it out of the way at the first realistic opportunity.

Did you create an SDN account just to brag about how you're no longer yoking the ol' cherry around? The thinking here is beyond astonishing.

No, you see I created my account first to ask questions on mcat q and a section and I just happened to stumble upon this thread that was very relevant to my life around. And im not bragging, im sharing, cause I was a virgin until yesterday. Why is the thinking astonishing?

Last edited:
I expect good things from you AmirTimur. Keep the lulz coming. :thumbup::thumbup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :rofl::rofl:

Hopefully next post will be about me popping my relationship cherry. I have a feeling sex will be much more enjoyable. im still a socially awkward mess, hopefully less so after yesterday... Too early to tell

Yikes.

Thought this thread was amusing at first, but it just keeps going.

Man, reading this thread is opening up some old cuts. I feel like the ppl here generally boil down to a few types:

1. Those that have natural game and have had little to no trouble w/ getting laid.
2. Those who have trouble getting laid but that's too painful to admit so they pretend like abstinence is their choice.
3. Those who have trouble getting laid but not really cuz they could've done it anytime... :rolleyes:
4. Those who have trouble getting laid and flat-out admit it (mcatdestroyer).
5. Those who had trouble getting laid but then pulled themselves up by their bootstraps through luck, effort, or some combination of both.

I myself am between 4 & 5, but I gotta say, the handful of people here who are 1's will never understand just how non-applicable a lot of their "advice" is. They've just never been in the position where you look around and everyone you know is seemingly getting some, at least everyone who "counts" :laugh:.

It is like a prison man, and any progress you make will be glacial and volatile--two steps forward one day and one step back the next. All the while, nobody gives a ****, other people who are in your position are either too embarrassed to admit it or just as incapable and frustrated as you are and therefore are of no help, and you have absolutely NO reassurance from ANYONE that things will get better, ever.

mcatdestroyer, I sympathize w/ you bud. I can't promise you it'll get better cuz I don't know, but I extend my hand to you and wish you good luck.

Man, reading this thread is opening up some old cuts. I feel like the ppl here generally boil down to a few types:

1. Those that have natural game and have had little to no trouble w/ getting laid.
2. Those who have trouble getting laid but that's too painful to admit so they pretend like abstinence is their choice.
3. Those who have trouble getting laid but not really cuz they could've done it anytime... :rolleyes:
4. Those who have trouble getting laid and flat-out admit it (mcatdestroyer).
5. Those who had trouble getting laid but then pulled themselves up by their bootstraps through luck, effort, or some combination of both.

I myself am between 4 & 5, but I gotta say, the handful of people here who are 1's will never understand just how non-applicable a lot of their "advice" is. They've just never been in the position where you look around and everyone you know is seemingly getting some, at least everyone who "counts" :laugh:.

It is like a prison man, and any progress you make will be glacial and volatile--two steps forward one day and one step back the next. All the while, nobody gives a ****, other people who are in your position are either too embarrassed to admit it or just as incapable and frustrated as you are and therefore are of no help, and you have absolutely NO reassurance from ANYONE that things will get better, ever.

mcatdestroyer, I sympathize w/ you bud. I can't promise you it'll get better cuz I don't know, but I extend my hand to you and wish you good luck.

If its like a prison why is everyone still a virgin?

Not for nothing, but saying you "cold have banged a girl" because "girls are easy" these days are a lot easier said than done. Also from my experiences any guys that go around saying they "could have" banged girls were no where near close to getting them. Guys that "do" don't make excuses... this is why they "do what they do". If your having a hard time understanding what i'm talking about, do you think that Brad Pitt or Derek Jeter walk around saying "Man I could have banged that hot girl, but way to easy... so I'll just go home alone".

There's nothing wrong with waiting until marriage or being unlucky with girls. Just don't make excuses when you come up short.

yeah im thinkin its best to wait until marriage to find the right girl, less risky too, college girls are way too sloppy from what i heard anyway

sex is perfectly natural. virginity is also perfectly natural. i recommend sex though, once you find a partner you want to "be with."

Status
Not open for further replies.