Who here is waiting on Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor PJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone still waiting on Tufts? Haven't heard from them since I submitted my payment and my status is under review for two months:(

Members don't see this ad.

Me too, was in the first mailing on June 29th. It seems like they take their time though, so I would look out for a post Dec. 1st interview at this point, if you were in an earlier mailing.

anyone still waiting on Tufts? Haven't heard from them since I submitted my payment and my status is under review for two months:(

I am still waiting too. My application was mailed August something and I sent the check right away but they contacted me about three weeks ago to let me know that they haven't received my check yet. So, I had to mail it again. so, anyway I am still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I called them a few weeks ago (beginning of this month), I was told that their pre-december spots were all filled and are planning to send out post-december invites towards the end of November.. They also told me that they send out invites in batches.. So at the moment, I don't think they're sending out any invites... Correct me if i'm wrong.

Count me in...hopefully we get some post-Dec invites!

Also waiting..been under review since the end of August.

I am waiting as well and submitted in July. I called and they have already filled all their pre-Dec interviews. Their next batch of interview invites will be sent out end of Nov/early Dec for interviews in January and February. good luck everyone! tufts is my first choice :xf:

When I called them a few weeks ago (beginning of this month), I was told that their pre-december spots were all filled and are planning to send out post-december invites towards the end of November.. They also told me that they send out invites in batches.. So at the moment, I don't think they're sending out any invites... Correct me if i'm wrong.

Correct:thumbup:

This might be a stupid question, but is there anything significant about Tufts that other schools don't have? I hear a lot of talk about Tufts. Is it the first choice school for you guys? I just haven't heard that much from this school.

This might be a stupid question, but is there anything significant about Tufts that other schools don't have? I hear a lot of talk about Tufts. Is it the first choice school for you guys? I just haven't heard that much from this school.

It's just a great private school in a great area. Many students apply here b/c its private and does not have an in-state quota. I imagine they 4,000 + per cycle (maybe a little less).

i'm in the same boat guys