Who interviewed on Feb 9 at PCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USArmyDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
USArmyDoc said:
I want to see how everyone made out especially this one girl who was really nervous about her interview. I hope she got in. :love:

PCOM hookups!!

USArmyDoc said:
I want to see how everyone made out especially this one girl who was really nervous about her interview. I hope she got in. :love:

Word on the street is that you should wait until after residency to have the baby...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oculus Sinistra said:
Word on the street is that you should wait until after residency to have the baby...
:laugh:

deleted

Last edited:
USArmyDoc said:
Come I know you guys are out there.

This is why you need the digits and the email address or the street name and house number, social security number, birthdate...if you really wanna get to know her...or is that stalking...crap..hahaha.

Jamers said:
This is why you need the digits and the email address or the street name and house number, social security number, birthdate...if you really wanna get to know her...or is that stalking...crap..hahaha.

Jamers....I like the way you think but you're going slightly overboard. Only slight though.

deleted

Last edited: