Who is going to NYCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karenna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I was just wondering who out there will be going to NYCOM next year.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure that I will be going to NYCOM next year!

[This message has been edited by PEwing (edited 03-30-2000).]

I'm going to NYCOM next year! Does anyone know where they are planning to live yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure yet where I will live. I think I am going to go up there next week to go looking for apartments.

[This message has been edited by PEwing (edited 03-30-2000).]

I'll attend NYCOM in August (I'm already nervous about the LIE). Don't hesitate to E-mail me if you're interested in speaking to someone sharing your position.

Attention NYCOM Class 2004. Kudos on your acceptances! I'm a 2nd year student (about 8 exams & a COMLEX away from 3rd year) looking to unload a mint, NYCOM-approved Olympus microscope + OLD EXAMS + some sundry texts. Give me a write at [email protected] if you're interested and/or would like some elder insider info about the school.

Congratulations to all you who are NYCOM-bound.

Tim of New York City.

docbond,

You were our tourguide for our interview (March 13). I just want to thank you for making us feel at ease during the tour. How long does it usually take for the admissions committee to notify students after the interview?

i will be attending NYCOM this fall.

I would like to congradulate all my future classmates on acceptance to NYCOM

congrats all!!!

from senior
Jacob Keum
4th year NYCOM

As a current first year student, I look forward to meeting all of you next year.

I'm heading to NYCOM also. I was wondering if anyone can help with some ideas about finding housing. I'm looking for a quiet room to use part of the week. I'll be continuing to live in Manhattan but will probably stay over periodically to cut down on the commuting hassles. I sent a notice to the housing office. Other ideas are very welcome.

Susan,

I also currently live in Manhattan and am contemplating whether or not I really want to move into LI as well. Your idea sounds like and interesting possibility. I'd be interested in chatting with you about it. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you like.

Jennifer

Hi!

I am going to NYCOM this fall, and would like to know if anyone's roommate is leaving or if you know of any good places to find reasonable housing. Also, I am a female nonsmoker, who ever is looking for a roomate please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I hope to hear from some of u soon!

Susan and Jennifer-

I did that this past year where I had a place in LI to crash during the week but on weekends I would take off for the city to chill and study. Unfortunately towards the end of the first year we are swamped with some hard classes (neuroanatomy and pharmacology) that I ended up studying at school even on weekends.

I live here in a couples house where they rent out the two bedrooms upstairs and a basement studio downstairs. It's fully furnished and utility is included. You can use the fridge and kitchen downstairs. I chose this place because I wasn't planning on spending 24-7 there because I would take off for the city.

Thanks Robert. Got any leads now?
If you (or anyone else) know of a room opening up please e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm a quiet non-smoker looking for the same.

Jennifer--did you get my e-mail?

Susan

Thanks Robert.I think that sort of a situation would work for me, too. Got any leads now?
If you (or anyone else) know of a room opening up please e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm a quiet non-smoker looking for the same.

Jennifer--did you get my e-mail?

Susan

Susan-

if you like i can give you the number to my landlord and you can schedule a time to visit. i have to warn you though since the landlord lives in the house they do have quirky rules. one of them being that you cannot have guests over at all (visiting or staying over). but asides from that the place is close to school (5-10 min drive) and it's really a nice and safe neighborhood with the supermarket 3 minutes away.