Who is NOT using QBank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crys20

make it happen!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had the 3mo Qbank trial and did about 16% of it along with classes. I thought it was fine, but I definitely am going to do UWorld and BSS in their entirety for boards, plus considering adding Qbook to that, plus the NBMEs (probably not all 6, thinking about doing 2,4,5,6). Have really been debating whether or not to renew qbank (our school is offering $219 from now until my test in mid june). Does it sound like there would even be enough time for me to make doing qbank feasible (i have 5 weeks after school gets out). I'm definitely leaning toward not springing for it, but it's always hard to not do something seemingly everyone does. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

im not using qbank but am using the qbook, also uworld, nbme, and bss for questions,

will take the exam in 2 weeks
started prepping around after new yr and as of now, finished UW, 2 qbooks, 3nbmes, and will now do more UW as review and some bss and just memorize the FA book for the remianing 2 weeks

so yes it is doable if you really put time to do the questions, as far as how much it will pay off, we shall see soon

I had the 3mo Qbank trial and did about 16% of it along with classes. I thought it was fine, but I definitely am going to do UWorld and BSS in their entirety for boards, plus considering adding Qbook to that, plus the NBMEs (probably not all 6, thinking about doing 2,4,5,6). Have really been debating whether or not to renew qbank (our school is offering $219 from now until my test in mid june). Does it sound like there would even be enough time for me to make doing qbank feasible (i have 5 weeks after school gets out). I'm definitely leaning toward not springing for it, but it's always hard to not do something seemingly everyone does. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Yes we must we twins ..:) I am under the same dilemna ... after careful review of all the resources out there , I have decided that I will just stick with UW , FA , RR , BRS PHYS and robbins path Qbook .. I don't intend to drive myself crazy ..

I bet we can patent UW , FA , RR , BRS PHYS as the complete package for the usmle . I will take 5 weeks to study after classes . Right now I am busy " keeping my girlfriend busy " :love::love:...so will hit it HARD ..um ..the boards that it is ...5 weeks - FA , UW , RR , BRS PHYS !!!

Ps..seriously following Taus and others reccomendations ...no Kraplan Qbank for me ..

lately I haven't heard ANYONE regretting UW . Many regret Kaplan Qbank ..
so going with what works ...keep it simple stupid as tonymantana the poster said :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
im not using qbank but am using the qbook, also uworld, nbme, and bss for questions,

will take the exam in 2 weeks
started prepping around after new yr and as of now, finished UW, 2 qbooks, 3nbmes, and will now do more UW as review and some bss and just memorize the FA book for the remianing 2 weeks

so yes it is doable if you really put time to do the questions, as far as how much it will pay off, we shall see soon

good luck :hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy:

pascal u are too funny - will you also be taking it in june?

I have the free Qbank thing, too, and have made it through about 80% of the questions. I'm hoping to hit 100% before it expires, but I'm not buying it. I don't think it's a bad source, but I think it would be overwhelming to do both Qbank and UW in the month before the test.