Who is Still having problems with Albany?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrVanNostran

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting really pissed off with this. They first won't let us login for hours because of some problem. After that I can't save certify or pay. So randomly out of one of a hundred tries I am able to pay. Now I still cant save or certify? Is any one else having this problem??

WTF is the point of rolling admissions if its not standarized? Complete Bull S*** if you ask me.

Members don't see this ad.

DrVanNostran said:
I am getting really pissed off with this. They first won't let us login for hours because of some problem. After that I can't save certify or pay. So randomly out of one of a hundred tries I am able to pay. Now I still cant save or certify? Is any one else having this problem??

WTF is the point of rolling admissions if its not standarized? Complete Bull S*** if you ask me.

I am rather surprised they would launch something that obviously is not working properly. If I do this at work and getting this much bad publicity, I will get fired promptly.

Its the same with BU--appparent half the people haven't gotten their login info. It just really pisses me off because this ruins the application process for a lot of people.

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought it was pretty cool that BU told me to login using my BU undergrad account and e-mail.. meaning that they actually took the time out to see that i was from BU.. either that or they all the BU email addresses and sent out the 2ndary to them in 1 shot.

anyway, albany didn't save for me this morning and i have a feeling it won't save now either...

Looks like they are having cerf/saving problems, have you paid?

Im glad they let you use ur BU undergrad info, makes it a HELL of a lot easier for you.

yea i just paid without a problem.. really sucks that it's screwin up for u tho man..

this "describe yourself" essay is really pissing me off.

Robizzle said:
yea i just paid without a problem.. really sucks that it's screwin up for u tho man..

this "describe yourself" essay is really pissing me off.

Yeah BU and Albany are about to kill me lol.

But for the essay..I used a variation of my VCU essay.

Albany is not working for me, either. Oh well.

jackieMD2007 said:
Albany is not working for me, either. Oh well.

Long time no see JACKIE :D

Hows the secondary process coming along?

DrVanNostran said:
Yeah BU and Albany are about to kill me lol.

But for the essay..I used a variation of my VCU essay.

Could one of you guys post Albany's questions when you get a chance? Thanks. ;)

ClosetNerd said:
Could one of you guys post Albany's questions when you get a chance? Thanks. ;)

describe yourself (1000 chars)
if selected for an interview, what life experience would you most like to talk about (160 chars)

Robizzle said:
describe yourself (1000 chars)
if selected for an interview, what life experience would you most like to talk about (160 chars)

Thanks man!

I'm having an odd problem with the albany website as well. Everytime I try to save, it gives me an error message. Like a previous poster said this negates the purpose of rolling admissions

630670 said:
I'm having an odd problem with the albany website as well. Everytime I try to save, it gives me an error message. Like a previous poster said this negates the purpose of rolling admissions

Exactly why I'm pissed off with the BU and Albany secondaries. If they expect perfection out of us, can't we expect a minimum level of satisfaction from them?

Oh well, looks like we have to wait till Monday morning :thumbdown:

Yeah I'm having problems too. I was able to pay, but I can't save or certify my application. I'm annoyed because I've already had to type everything in 2x. :(

Ok I am deifinitely not going to pay until this thing lets me certify. Here's to monday :thumbup: