Who is still interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monchiormeno

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I read the message about PCOM not interviewing anymore and I was wondering if anyone knows about similar information for other schools. I got an e-mail from NJ-SOM. They say they'll be interviewing until May 31st. I know VCOM is still taking secondary app until April 15th. So, my guess is they'll be interviewing until probably July!
What about other schools? If any of you guys have some info on this, please share. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an invite from NYCOM. I wish they had sent it earlier :( my plans are already set. Hopefully one of you guys will get it!

NYCOM is still interviewing, regards

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview at PCSOM April 26. I am not sure of anyone else interviewing on this day or if this is the final day. Let me know if there is anyone else out there!:laugh:

I have an interview at Nova on April 23...anyone else?!?

That's pretty crazy, I have an interview at Nova on April 23rd too. I'll probably see you there!
I've heard their class is full, who knows, I guess it is worth a visit to sunny Florida.

I'm interviewing at Western/COMP on either April 29 or May 2. Anyone else???

Originally posted by VTDO2b
I'm interviewing at Western/COMP on either April 29 or May 2. Anyone else???

I will be there on MAy 2nd at 10:30.

Kevin26~

It turns out that I will be there on May 2nd at 10:30 also. I am trying to figure out where to stay, do you recommend any hotels? Also, being that this is such a late interview what are your feeling on it? Do you think this is just an interview for the waitlist, or do you know if they still have spots open? I am kind of worried about his and would love to hear your opinion. Feel free to personal message me.

Good luck on the interview, can?t wait to see you there!