Who is still waiting for an acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GqDocStar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering how many of us are still waiting for acceptances this late in the game...the recent posts by 2006 applicants has given me the "still havent gotten into a school" for the 2005 year blues. i interviewed at nycom in late april so maybe its not such a bummer and maybe theres hope for me yet..but are there more like me who are still waiting on acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

GqDocStar said:
i was just wondering how many of us are still waiting for acceptances this late in the game...the recent posts by 2006 applicants has given me the "still havent gotten into a school" for the 2005 year blues. i interviewed at nycom in late april so maybe its not such a bummer and maybe theres hope for me yet..but are there more like me who are still waiting on acceptances?

HMM... wanna share ur stats?

29R & 3.3...was a resident assistant, taught bio in rural villages abroad, research w/md at Hospital for special surgery, double major bio and psych b.s, rebuild cars for charity, blah blah blah..nobody that interviewed w/me has heard either so thats all thats got me holding on..and i havent heard of anyone that interviewed after me, getting an acceptance either. thats all..im blue

I'm still waiting on Western/COMP but I interviewed last week. Why don't you just give the school a call and see what the deal is? Good luck!