Who is still waiting for Maryland?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nt4reall

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not received any news from Maryland since my interview was back in October . Who has the same situation as me , do you know what's going on ???

Members don't see this ad.

seems that maryland has already sent out their waitlist letters and made acceptances from them. this is why i find it odd that they havent sent letters rejecting everyone else. i guess they might be afraid that their waitlist kids have other offers and they dont wanna cut the pool of applicants down. while it hurts us in the short term not to know whats going on... ur not rejected until your rejected.

(also dont bother trying to call the school bc ull get the same response of "we have not made a decision on your application")

best of luck!!:xf:

I think panther is right.. I guess the chances now are if someone hears from another school they'd rather go to...
I am not 100% sure but I have a freind who was accepted off the waitlist..and I know some SDNers were as well fi you look in teh acceptance thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Morgan will come to my school on this coming Thursday , I'll ask her about my situation . Thanks

i am in same boat. Have heard nothing from them.
quite rude