Who is taking the DAT this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zerconia2921

Bring your A-game!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else taking the test this week im hella nervous...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha yea i was taking a practice achiever exam and freaking out after getting my science scores. sigh. i'm trying to keep my head above the water but it seems every time i take a practice exam, i feel like i'm gonna drown on monday =(

haha yea i was taking a practice achiever exam and freaking out after getting my science scores. sigh. i'm trying to keep my head above the water but it seems every time i take a practice exam, i feel like i'm gonna drown on monday =(

same here whenever I take the test for bio I get asked a stupid kingdome or phylum question that i havent memorized yet.

MONDAY for me too! Trying not to freak out, but practice test scores get me a little discouraged. :( Any last week advice?

my advice is, (i took acheiver 3 yesterday, not happy with it) just keep your head up go over the things you are shaky on. review notes and RELAX, we are all going to be just fine. WORST CASE SCENARIO: you take it again, and by then itll just be a matter of reviewing, its not like once you take the DAT you forget everything you studied, yes it may suck but hey, thats just the worst case. Dont get down, take a practice test from kaplan friday to give yourself a booster. (see how nicely I am trying not to freak out, lol) good luck everyone.:love: