Who is taking the PCAT in September?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaryLK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you studying? less than 2 weeks left!

Members don't see this ad.

Me. Doing practice tests again and again from collins, cliff and pcat. And, I also do 2-3 passage/day. I feel like this helps on with my bio/chem passages as well. When I stopped doing it, sometimes I had to read them twice but if I have been doing my reading passages then I only have it read it once. REPETITION is key

dude..i cannot wait to take it...i need to get this over with.
I believe in repetition and muscle memory so I have been doing practice exams over and over. I am also reading Kaplan Bio section. it really helps. although it may seem thick as hell it is not that bad if you read 30 pages a day.
sigh, we ll c after the test day.
;):whistle::soexcited:

dude..i cannot wait to take it...i need to get this over with.
I believe in repetition and muscle memory so I have been doing practice exams over and over. I am also reading Kaplan Bio section. it really helps. although it may seem thick as hell it is not that bad if you read 30 pages a day.
sigh, we ll c after the test day.
;):whistle::soexcited:
but chem+orgo in kaplan is waaaay too much. The thickness of it very discouraging to even begin reading again

Members don't see this ad :)
Do y'all think doing the Collins problems over and over helps? How are you studying for reading and Math?

but chem+orgo in kaplan is waaaay too much. The thickness of it very discouraging to even begin reading again
How much of the Kaplan Chem + Ochem do you think is enough? I'm only studying with Kaplan this time around, and studied the inorganic chem section, but only studied up to synthesis rxn's on the Ochem side. I got a bit overwhelmed. /:
Also, for those that are using Collins, what is in Collins but not Kaplan math? I've been reading that Kaplan's quantitative section is easy in comparison to the real PCAT.

How much of the Kaplan Chem + Ochem do you think is enough? I'm only studying with Kaplan this time around, and studied the inorganic chem section, but only studied up to synthesis rxn's on the Ochem side. I got a bit overwhelmed. /:
Also, for those that are using Collins, what is in Collins but not Kaplan math? I've been reading that Kaplan's quantitative section is easy in comparison to the real PCAT.
Kaplan math is absolutely ****ty. I hate it. And, as for collin's I have 2014-2015 version and I find that math pretty bad too, the only think I like about it are those pratise test.

Kaplan math is absolutely ****ty. I hate it. And, as for collin's I have 2014-2015 version and I find that math pretty bad too, the only think I like about it are those pratise test.
I figured as much. Ahhh. I'm getting so stressed I don't even want to take the PCAT anymore :(