HiddenTruth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2002
Visit site
Status
anyone know the name of that famous surgeon who has a surgical tool (maybe some kind of retractor??) after his name that practices in KANSAS. (or kansas city)? Sorry, this is really poorly asked, but I don't know any more than what I wrote--maybe someone knows who im talking about. Someone once mentioned this guys name, but it totally slipped. He may be a transplant guy, not sure.

ThatManVan

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2005
Status
Well, Ar kansas had a South African heart surgeon Dr. Jonathan Drummond-Webb, who implanted a miniature heart pump in place of a heart. He committed suicide end of 04. He appeared on Discovery Health Channel, he had the most gifted hands in the world. In the end he took his own life at age of 45.

ThatManVan

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2005
Status
Bo Hurley said:
Ben Carson may disagree.
Couldn't agree with you more, I think every surgeon feels the same way. Even a podiatrist feels he's got the most gifted hands.

Bo Hurley

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
Status
ThatManVan said:
Couldn't agree with you more, I think every surgeon feels the same way. Even a podiatrist feels he's got the most gifted hands.

True 'dat. The mark of a great surgeon is one who knows he's better than any other surgeon, even if he acts "humble" on the outside.