Who is your favorite SDNer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Depakote said:
I love Flopotomist and Strawberryfield's avatars.

awwwww... Depakote, I love your optimism and your good luck charms! :love: you're awesome!!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Dr Durden said:
Lately all the Randomites, especially jlw and my favorite hippy & score twin VD. But not Kuba as he beat me to 500 posts. :smuggrin:

However, have to give a shout out to pals from the countdown thread: EddieIndy (THX!!), Chyme for all!, DrP, CptCrunch, danjo, Freud, LifetimeDoc, rajad, erina, ironman, gymbum, coco, Haemulon, and of course the original undercover gunner Jackie.

LizzyM, Q, Mushy, and the Procrastinatrix get my votes though for SDN patron saints.

I love seeing all of the Countdown friends on here! We're gonna be a real tight group after all this is all over. I hope to be chatting with all of you through next year and beyond in the Allo boards next! :luck:

Here here! :thumbup:

Haemulon said:
I love seeing all of the Countdown friends on here! We're gonna be a real tight group after all this is all over. I hope to be chatting with all of you through next year and beyond in the Allo boards next! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
SeaAngel45 said:
I pick Chyme,

his beard is too attractive. :love:

Finally, a poster that holds up to the standards of DR. EUGENIC! :D

Dr Durden and Jackie, thanks for the love! Seeing my name made me smile :D

I'd have to go with JackieMD and Robizzle...I love how keen you guys are!!!

Announcement: All SDNers will know when I have been accepted to a medical school when I start trolling and flaming like there is no tomorrow! I can only hope to live up to the standards set by premed_machine and DR. EUGENIC.... :sleep:

my e-ego has gone down 5 points

ego.jpg

gotta go with REL, Q, Jackie, guju and Dr. Pepper

rajad10 said:
gotta go with REL, Q, Jackie and Dr. Pepper

Right back at 'cha rajad!

I've got my fingers crossed for your EDP!!! :luck:

jackieMD2007 said:
Right back at 'cha rajad!

I've got my fingers crossed for your EDP!!! :luck:

MirrorTodd said:
Darn, oh well, I consider myself more of a lurker anyway. I still have a lot more time before I apply and actually need this information.

I vote for MirrorTodd... :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey everyone on SDN has something to share. Some just have larger mouths than others ;) (or just have an incredible wealth of information to share!)

There is no master favorite on SDN, its just a popularity thing as well as a great networking site for camaraderie :D

mshheaddoc said:
hey everyone on SDN has something to share. Some just have larger mouths than others ;) (or just have an incredible wealth of information to share!)

There is no master favorite on SDN, its just a popularity thing as well as a great networking site for camaraderie :D

Don't forget the sharing of chyme... :sleep:

judging from the PMs i've received, premed guys seem to really like my avatar. i'd like to think i provide eye candy for the males on this board (females too if you swing that way).

speaking of which, chaeymaey, thanks for mentioning me! hahah i was about to crawl into the corner of my apt and cry myself to sleep and then i saw my name! hahaha. bring back anne hathaway. i think you had rachel bilson before that (i think...). doooo iittttt.

yourmom25 said:
judging from the PMs i've received, premed guys seem to really like my avatar. i'd like to think i provide eye candy for the males on this board (females too if you swing that way).

speaking of which, chaeymaey, thanks for mentioning me! hahah i was about to crawl into the corner of my apt and cry myself to sleep and then i saw my name! hahaha. bring back anne hathaway. i think you had rachel bilson before that (i think...). doooo iittttt.
It's the Asian innocence, guys can't resist what might lie underneath.

I now understand why MiesVanDerMom dumped DrE. The Chancellor has picked up all E's bad habits after their torrid love affair! :sleep:

Where did Flopotomist, TheProwler, Turkeyman, Da Mota go to? They seem to never post on here any more... :sleep:

Dr Durden said:
I now understand why MiesVanDerMom dumped DrE. The Chancellor has picked up all E's bad habits after their torrid love affair! :sleep:

No he hasn't... :sleep:

mshheaddoc said:

I actually have nothing to share.

It's a well known fact that I bring nothing to the party.

Depakote said:
I actually have nothing to share.

It's a well known fact that I bring nothing to the party.

heeeeyyyyy..... you bring the lucky charms! :D :thumbup:

MiesVanDerMom said:
i'm so glad jackie listed me :) now all the pain of high school is erased... here goes my best shot: jackie, anastasis, schadenfreuden, qofquimica, oxeye, jota-jota, dr mota, dr pepper, tenaciousmd, and brettbachelor. A lot of people I only know avatars! EVERYONE over in the non-trad forum is awesome. And my love affair with Dr. E. ended when I caught him in bed with Chyme. :sleep: :thumbdown: So he does NOT make the list...

ETA: severus, scentimint and her supercute avatars :)
Awww, thanks MvM! I never thought that I'd get a mention in here, but you just made my day!

Just for that, I promise that I'll stop ragging on the 'burgh for a while! :)

...and GO NONTRADS! Much love to you all!

MirrorTodd said:
It's the Asian innocence, guys can't resist what might lie underneath.
hahahahha this is true. i'll continue sharing this "innocence" with SDN.

also props on the todd. or should i say mirror-todd, you look totally hot today.

ChymeChancellor said:
Where did Flopotomist, TheProwler, Turkeyman, Da Mota go to? They seem to never post on here any more... :sleep:
i think they're all busy getting ready for med school (moving in, orientation, etc). that or they're too busy in the allopathic forums for little us premeds... :(

Haemulon said:
let's hear it for pals from the countdown thread!!

I guess ChymeChancellor is the favorite SDNer here... :sleep:

There are way too many for me to list because I'd be sure to leave someone out. :oops: But I have met some GREAT people here on SDN and even though I've gone through two unsuccessful application cycles, it's been worth it to know that I'm not going through it alone.

:love: to all my SDN peeps! :laugh:

yourmom25 said:

Bah, you guys are just jealous of my love for Cristiano! I was gonna him up for a few days and then post Adriana Lima. Would u rather see her or Anne?

Who is Dr.CRAB and why can I never see what he posts... :sleep:

I think he is the reincarnation of DR. EUGENICS... :sleep:

Come back DR. EUGENICS... :sleep:

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
We have to stop Chyme from reaching 500 posts today... he's getting close!

wtf is up with you... :sleep:

scentimint said:
let's hear it for pals from the countdown thread!!

I'm with you all on this...it was that countdown thread that inspired my "coming out of the lurker closet." I had a couple of previous posts, but that thread really jumpstarted my SDN activity! All of you were awesome!

danjo said:
I'm with you all on this...it was that countdown thread that inspired my "coming out of the lurker closet." I had a couple of previous posts, but that thread really jumpstarted my SDN activity! All of you were awesome!

Countdown definitely convinced this lurker to "out" himself too. :thumbup:

While I wouldn't want to go through all that stress again, this place just hasn't been the same since....

Dr Durden said:
While I wouldn't want to go through all that stress again, this place just hasn't been the same since....

Word.

ChymeChancellor said:
Who is Dr.CRAB and why can I never see what he posts... :sleep:

I think he is the reincarnation of DR. EUGENICS... :sleep:

Come back DR. EUGENICS... :sleep:

Dare I ask what's up with all of the " :sleep: "s?

chaeymaey said:
Bah, you guys are just jealous of my love for Cristiano! I was gonna him up for a few days and then post Adriana Lima. Would u rather see her or Anne?
hmmmmmm adriana is new, but anne is sooo hot. this question is going to burn a hole in my head for the next few days. hahaha.

there have been alot of wonderful posts on SDN, but when i saw this thread the first people to jump out to me were Law2Doc,and JackieMD

J

Also let me give a big shoutout to my dawg Dropkick Murphy. He has truly been a key asset in my decision to become a doctor. Specifically he has really steered my decision of specialty towards psychiatry.

I'll die a happy man knowing I've been able to help special people like Dropkick.

Of course, I am only joking, orthopedics is where it's at!

DoctorPardi said:
Also let me give a big shoutout to my dawg Dropkick Murphy. He has truly been a key asset in my decision to become a doctor. Specifically he has really steered my decision of specialty towards psychiatry.

I'll die a happy man knowing I've been able to help special people like Dropkick.

Of course, I am only joking, orthopedics is where it's at!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dr Durden said:

I guess I was asking for it, going after such a rebel-without-a-cause. Chyme can have him. I'll love again one day.... :love: :sleep: :love:

aw what a sweet little thread this is :love:

My favorites are the current randomites for sure (too tired to type all of you in but you know who you are :) )

Strawberry....anyone who is a friend of the nittany lion is a friend of mine :)
Erina... Anyone who goes to Penn State is a friend of mine as well :)

Q, A- man, and Mushy, Molly...shout out to my fav mods

Many of the countdown people as well (eddie, danjo, D Durden)

And for the SDNer that I love to hate and hate to love, that's gotta be Dropkick :laugh:

Wow I need to go to bed

I'm glad I'm at least worthy of someone's hate. Apparently I'm more right than even I expected. :laugh:

BTW Brandon, let's hope your fellow knuckledraggers, oh sorry "orthopedic surgeons", are willing to do pro bono work on you when I get done. :smuggrin:

DropkickMurphy said:
I'm glad I'm at least worthy of someone's hate. Apparently I'm more right than even I expected. :laugh:

BTW Brandon, let's hope your fellow knuckledraggers, oh sorry "orthopedic surgeons", are willing to do pro bono work on you when I get done. :smuggrin:

So much hate Dropkick, there is just so much more work we have to do. Will you be at group this week?