Who is your favorite SDNer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Severus said:
My grandmother not only looks a hell of a lot like Rose, she acts like Rose. Believe me, after awhile, the stories get annoying. :oops:
:laugh: YOU WATCH OC?!?!?!?!?!

Members don't see this ad.

GoodDoctor said:
I suspected this when he first started posting. His first posts all seemed to be quick responses to any posts about Dr. E. He seems to get the first or second hit in on any question about Dr. E, and got especially excited about chyme's miracle mile. Now I've concluded that he was probably a lurker who happened to stop lurking right whent the Dr. E stuff came to a head (and when chyme spiraled down). He doesn't fight either -- he just said "nope" to your post. Which brings up another point. I think he could win the award for pithiest poster (I don't think I've seen over 2 sentences in a post yet).

Since I suspected it from his first post, I've really paid attention him. Now Dr. TobiasFunke makes me laugh on most of his posts. It's subtle, obscure, and quick. Did you see when he smelled like smoke and beer in an interview? In response to who he'd like to meet, 2 word with no expanation: Carl Weathers. Or, better, how he lost his job as a psychiatrist only to discover his true calling: acting. (That's my favorite so far.) This is some rich stuff. He's definitely no Dr. E. And if he is, at least he's pleasantly funny this time.

I'm not pithy.

Members don't see this ad :)
MiesVanDerMom said:
I'm so happy to see Bea and the Golden Girls getting so much SDN love! It's definately the best TV show of all time. I have 3 sisters and we always argue over which Golden Girl we each are. Mainly we fight it out for Dorothy. It can get pretty ugly... Has anyone seen that painting of Bea Arthur wrestling velociraptor dinosaurs? I'm sure she'd win :thumbup:

All fans of Bea are my favorite SDNers :love:
i :love: all the GGs!

GoodDoctor said:
I suspected this when he first started posting. His first posts all seemed to be quick responses to any posts about Dr. E. He seems to get the first or second hit in on any question about Dr. E, and got especially excited about chyme's miracle mile. Now I've concluded that he was probably a lurker who happened to stop lurking right whent the Dr. E stuff came to a head (and when chyme spiraled down). He doesn't fight either -- he just said "nope" to your post. Which brings up another point. I think he could win the award for pithiest poster (I don't think I've seen over 2 sentences in a post yet).

Since I suspected it from his first post, I've really paid attention him. Now Dr. TobiasFunke makes me laugh on most of his posts. It's subtle, obscure, and quick. Did you see when he smelled like smoke and beer in an interview? In response to who he'd like to meet, 2 word with no expanation: Carl Weathers. Or, better, how he lost his job as a psychiatrist only to discover his true calling: acting. (That's my favorite so far.) This is some rich stuff. He's definitely no Dr. E. And if he is, at least he's pleasantly funny this time.

Maybe Dr. E and Dr. T switched bodies like Freaky Friday. Or an even better conspiracy theory, Dr. Chyme = Dr. Eugenics = Dr. Hopkins = Dr. Tobias. Wrap that around your noodle.

zach1201 said:
Naked pictures of Bea Arthur?... Outstanding.
jackieMD2007 said:
OH hells no. That sounds so nasty.
Have you not seen the now cult classic Airheads?

The Lone Rangers? That's original. How can you pluralize "The Lone Ranger"?

zach1201 said:
Maybe Dr. E and Dr. T switched bodies like Freaky Friday. Or an even better conspiracy theory, Dr. Chyme = Dr. Eugenics = Dr. Hopkins = Dr. Tobias. Wrap that around your noodle.

OR... Dr.TobiasFunke = Dr.TobiasFunke... how's that for a noodle bender?

Severus said:
My grandmother not only looks a hell of a lot like Rose, she acts like Rose. Believe me, after awhile, the stories get annoying. :oops:
Back in St. Olaf, we had a festival for the Gilkenskerkin...

chaeymaey said:
Back in St. Olaf, we had a festival for the Gilkenskerkin...

Seriously. I'ma go ape**** on my poor grandma if she tells me one more time how they had to flash light into the groundhogs' eyes to stun them before they smashed their heads in with shovels.

She's great and all, but the stories she tells... :barf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr.TobiasFünke said:
OR... Dr.TobiasFunke = Dr.TobiasFunke... how's that for a noodle bender?
Shouldn't that technically be Fuenke? Since it is an umlauted U after all... :smuggrin:

Hey guys... I can finally post again!

zach1201 said:

yup

Even though he only has love for JackieMD, I vote for danjo. He seems pretty cool to me since he knows the words to the humpty dance.
And since I'm sort of new here, Jackie's organizational skills have been soooo helpful with the lists and everything. Makes it easy to maintain my newfound SDN obsessions. :D

WHAT ABOUT ME

i vote for yourmom25. avatars. nuff said.

yourmom is a guy though...with a girl's avatar, right? I think I remember reading that somewhere...or maybe I'm crazy who knows ;)

i read DrMom is a guy.. i think it was on some facebook group page..

Even though he only has love for JackieMD, I vote for danjo. He seems pretty cool to me since he knows the words to the humpty dance.
And since I'm sort of new here, Jackie's organizational skills have been soooo helpful with the lists and everything. Makes it easy to maintain my newfound SDN obsessions. :D

stinastina - You rock! (pun intended). Thanks for the shout out - finally, someone else who appreciates The Humpty Dance! Hell yeah! :thumbup:

stinastina - You rock! (pun intended). Thanks for the shout out - finally, someone else who appreciates The Humpty Dance! Hell yeah! :thumbup:

And you are quite the wit, baby ! :)

I have favorites for different areas:

Law2doc, LizzyM, REL, and a few others are good for advice.

Severus has gotta be one of my favorites for her sense of wit and humor. She's intelligent and sassy and she knows how make a person laugh with her musings.

Of course I love talking with most everyone in the random thread in MCAT forum and here.

Dallenoff is pretty funny too!!!

There's a lot of people. But last year's cycle had some of the funniest posters i've seen on SDN.

I have to say myself... because I'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me. Although the last one might be kind of fabricated to feel better about myself. I could also be despised amongst peers.

JackieMD and Erina are my favorites...also Hamuelon