Who matched where? Anyone at Rochester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QED

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to hear where people matched and maybe meet who my future coresident will be at University of Rochester.

Ken

Members don't see this ad.

congrats, ken. EXCELLENT program. You'll be happy there.
Steph.

Thanks Steph I am excited.

Ken

Members don't see this ad :)
I matched at U. of Chicago!
Who else matched there (or in the Chicago area)? Let me know...

I'd love to hear from people I met on the interview trail and find out where everyone matched.

- Dhara (from Stanford)

Congrats Dhara! I am not sure if we have met.

I'll be at Minnesota.

Congrats to all!!! :hardy:

its lovely to hear where folks are going. I hope more chime in.
steph

I'm the navy doctor interviewing late...

Univ. of Wisconsin!

OTN, how about you?

I matched at Fox Chase Cancer Center. Any word on who is my co-resident?

And by the way, thanks to stephew and all those who have posted helpful advice on this forum

Matched at the home base, Wash U (Mallincrokt, historically). Congrats to everyone who matched.

-Ryan

Ryan, congrats on Wash U! May as well get season tix to the Rams now :)

Steph, thanks for the encouragement, and again thanks for running a great board!

Dr. Harari told who my partner in crime will be. Greg, if you're on the board, send me a PM. It's going to be a fun four years!

Wes

Any new Wolverine fans out there? Drop me a line if you're Michigan bound this summer.

Joe

Congrats on getting UMich, Joe. Great program and great town. Who else is heading to UMich or to other programs in Michigan?

Also congrats to everyone who made it!

Have really enjoyed the support of this forum for the last several years, thanks!! Congrats to all those that have matched...what an awesome group of people that I met on the interview trail! Wanted to let those that remember me know that I'm headed to Mayo:clap: feel free to drop me a line!

Best of luck to all and congrats!!!

Michele

University of South Dakota

Anybody going to Duke? Any Dookies? Or know of someone?