Who out there has still not submitted their AMCAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by LovetoBE MD, Sep 16, 2001.

1. LovetoBE MD

LovetoBE MD Junior Member

What's up all...this is my first time to the board...and it seems to be a great resource.
    I am still working on AMCAS...hopefully will be submitted by the end off next week. I just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there who has not submitted yet? Or am I the only one?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. edogg

edogg Member

I submitted my application on the 26th of June, but don't worry you will get verified before me. Good luck completing the application. If you have any questions I'm sure that this is the place to be.

4. none

none 1K Member

Just submitted today. There definitely are a few of us! It was sooooo hard to click that Submit button...geeze.

5. I understand what you mean "none". After I submitted, I was so upset. I was certain that I had made a mistake or written something wrong. I couldn't bring myself to even re-read my application for 2 weeks out of fear I would find something wrong. Now I look at it everyday, hoping for those g.d. little red Xs!

6. bob dog

bob dog Junior Member

I'm just about done with mine as well. If nothing else, I'm a world class procrastinator. I can't wait to start putting off working on secondaries...

7. lamyers

lamyers Senior Member

We (the Army) used to have a sheepdog named Bob Dog in Turkey. (Just a curious nonrelevant side note!)

8. SMW

SMW Grand Member

I thought bob dog was a character on Mr. Rogers. :D