who pimps on interviews?

Discussion in 'Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties' started by placenta, Nov 14, 2002.

1. placenta

placenta Junior Member

Please post the programs that pimped you in the interview. I'd be curious to know and I'm sure others would be as well. If you had interviews last year please also tell us which programs interviews were malignant. Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. im2003

im2003 Junior Member

I have heard that U Miami pimps during the interview from people the year ahead of me. Nothing like taking a stressful situation and making you sweat :confused: ! I just know it will be completely random whether people know the answer or not... there it a ton each applicant does not know and a ton each applicat has learned. Will you be lucky and get a couple o questions you know the answers to?

4. antatosh

antatosh Junior Member

I know someone from my school who was pimped during the interview in Baylor College.. she did eventually match there though despite not getting the full answer correct.. so..

5. Fanconi

Fanconi Senior Member

I had someone at Dartmouth ask me to present a case, but that's it. Everyone has been really friendly.