eltrebor

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2004
Southern California
Status
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I voided the test at the end of the day. I am taking the MCAT again this August. I just wanted to know who voided, for what reasons, and what are you going to do diff now? I planned to void my test a week before already but I decided to take it anyways to see how it really was. ahh well Im only 18 what do I have to lose. goodluck to all of you gettin your scores in June. :)

eltrebor

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2004
Southern California
Status
ohh btw, I had form DK. THe PS really sucked, verbal was okay. after taking the BS i wish I did well on PS otherwise I wouldnt have voided. BS in my opinion was the easiest section.

Nuel

15+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2003
Rap Group Home
Visit site
Status
eltrebor said:
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I voided the test at the end of the day. I am taking the MCAT again this August. I just wanted to know who voided, for what reasons, and what are you going to do diff now? I planned to void my test a week before already but I decided to take it anyways to see how it really was. ahh well Im only 18 what do I have to lose. goodluck to all of you gettin your scores in June. :)
Ahh, just add 1 to 18 and you get my age :). I am still considering whether to apply this year or defer.

By the way, I had form DK. you may want to check out the thread "Form DK". Are u saying you didn't prepare for the test? But the PS was the devil--8 physics passages and only 3 were chem--I worked with numbers. PS is usually my strength but I was literally mocked. VR was tough too. BS Ok. It was a punishment mate, I woulda voided if not for the BS section.

Well, till June, and the occasion for August should logically follow from the outcome of last Saturday.

Apparition

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
Voided. Also had DK, ran out of time on PS because of all the physics questions/calculations. Taking again in August, this time I will do a lot of practice problems for PS. I haven't done any before. Good luck next time!

About the Ads