Who Voided??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eltrebor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I voided the test at the end of the day. I am taking the MCAT again this August. I just wanted to know who voided, for what reasons, and what are you going to do diff now? I planned to void my test a week before already but I decided to take it anyways to see how it really was. ahh well Im only 18 what do I have to lose. goodluck to all of you gettin your scores in June. :)

Members don't see this ad.

ohh btw, I had form DK. THe PS really sucked, verbal was okay. after taking the BS i wish I did well on PS otherwise I wouldnt have voided. BS in my opinion was the easiest section.

eltrebor said:
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I voided the test at the end of the day. I am taking the MCAT again this August. I just wanted to know who voided, for what reasons, and what are you going to do diff now? I planned to void my test a week before already but I decided to take it anyways to see how it really was. ahh well Im only 18 what do I have to lose. goodluck to all of you gettin your scores in June. :)

Ahh, just add 1 to 18 and you get my age :). I am still considering whether to apply this year or defer.

By the way, I had form DK. you may want to check out the thread "Form DK". Are u saying you didn't prepare for the test? But the PS was the devil--8 physics passages and only 3 were chem--I worked with numbers. PS is usually my strength but I was literally mocked. VR was tough too. BS Ok. It was a punishment mate, I woulda voided if not for the BS section.

Well, till June, and the occasion for August should logically follow from the outcome of last Saturday.

Voided. Also had DK, ran out of time on PS because of all the physics questions/calculations. Taking again in August, this time I will do a lot of practice problems for PS. I haven't done any before. Good luck next time!