Who wants to be my online study buddy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc3232

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We choose the same study resource for 1 day and motivate each other.
For example, if we both have AP Cliffs bio then we agree to read it. Or maybe some online resource like the Campbells one.

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, so what's our plan today doc?

Today is almost over...how about tomorrow?
Down for O-chem tomorrow? these are the materials I have (didn't buy them, they are handovers): Princeton MCAT, Examkrackers, Kaplan, and an old textbook. Got any of these?

hey, I have Wade 5th edition and Kaplan book! You want to finish the whole section of O-chem tomorrow? then we can test each other on here or AIM if you have it. Are you done with Biology?

Kaplan sounds good. But I must warn you, I am a o-chem junkie ;)
Bio...probably my weakest section by far.
For O-chem, I will make a list of questions that I like or have trouble with and send em to you. cool?

Sure. Let's do that tomorrow. I have Kaplan subject tests, do you? I also have a book full of questions and destroyer aswell.

Biology is my weakest section too, especially Genetics, Evolution, Classification, and Ecology:(.

I have the subject tests, but I don't want to use too many now.
How about 30 questions destroyer and 1 subject test tomorrow on top of the Kaplan O-chem book.

I'm in! yahoo! yes I have kaplan. ochem tomorrow. tell me what to do.

All of it. Try to make a list of things you had trouble with or like. Post em up I guess.
I think we just need to see how it goes tomorrow.

Finished the 31-90 Destroyer questions. Went ok.
23 wrong...Of these, 3-4 due to misreads, about 5 were ridiculous questions that IMO, would never be on the test and 5 stupid mistakes (not misreads).
Anyway, if someone wants to talk about some, just holla.