mikeh27

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
Hey everyone...for anyone who will be attending UMDNJ in August and is going to be there on thursday 3/25 for the "luncheon/chance to meet everyone and become familiar with the campus day", I will be there and I am looking foward to meeting all of my future classmates...Hope to see you there!

chikantikka

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2003
MA
Visit site
Status
I'm planning on goin too...

just tryin to figure out a way to catch a cheap bus to NJ from MA. any ideas?

hey mike, they didnt send me any info in the mail about the orientation. whats supposed to be goin on there?

thanks.

Naraku

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 1999
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
Unless things have changed drastically, the day will mostly consist of lunch with your future classmates (and don't be surprised if the class is completely different in July), a question and answer session with current students, and a housing fair. I believe that the fourth years are going to try to advertise some of their stuff (furniture, etc), but I'm not sure how that's going to work.

I'm going to try and make it to the Q and A, but it depends on how guilty I feel about skipping out of Heme/Onc for a little while... luckily, I matched, and guilt is now a foreign emotion. :)

Paige

About the Ads

premedmijo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2000
So. Cal
Visit site
Status
I believe there is an academic calendar somewhere on-line, because I think that's where I got this, i don't remeber. See you there Thursday.

Naraku

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 1999
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
The academic calender is here: http://som.umdnj.edu/for_students/student_book.htm

Is July a bit early? No. It's a _lot_ early. Unfortunately, that's what we're stuck with.

I should probably add that it's not early July or anything... we started at the end of July. It's possible that some classes could start at the beginning of August, depending on how the calender falls that year.

Paige

chikantikka

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2003
MA
Visit site
Status
im actually not gonna be able to attend either..

i was there a few weeks ago and there was some constuction going on, what are they building and when is it expected to be completed? maybe one of the UMDNJ students would know.

Naraku

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 1999
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
They're building an extension to the Science Center which will be completed... eh. Sometime, I hope. The parking situation is pretty lousy right now. (Not that it matters to me, because I park not-quite-legally in the other lot... um, please don't tell anyone.)

Paige

About the Ads