Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Who will be at UMDNJ 3/25???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by mikeh27, Mar 22, 2004.

1. mikeh27

mikeh27 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey everyone...for anyone who will be attending UMDNJ in August and is going to be there on thursday 3/25 for the "luncheon/chance to meet everyone and become familiar with the campus day", I will be there and I am looking foward to meeting all of my future classmates...Hope to see you there!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. chikantikka

chikantikka Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm planning on goin too...

just tryin to figure out a way to catch a cheap bus to NJ from MA. any ideas?

hey mike, they didnt send me any info in the mail about the orientation. whats supposed to be goin on there?

thanks.

3. Naraku

Naraku Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Unless things have changed drastically, the day will mostly consist of lunch with your future classmates (and don't be surprised if the class is completely different in July), a question and answer session with current students, and a housing fair. I believe that the fourth years are going to try to advertise some of their stuff (furniture, etc), but I'm not sure how that's going to work.

I'm going to try and make it to the Q and A, but it depends on how guilty I feel about skipping out of Heme/Onc for a little while... luckily, I matched, and guilt is now a foreign emotion. :)

Paige

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. chikantikka

chikantikka Member
    7+ Year Member

july.. thats a bit early isnt it?

is there an academic calendar somewere...?

5. premedmijo

premedmijo Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I believe there is an academic calendar somewhere on-line, because I think that's where I got this, i don't remeber. See you there Thursday.

6. Naraku

Naraku Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

The academic calender is here: http://som.umdnj.edu/for_students/student_book.htm

Is July a bit early? No. It's a _lot_ early. Unfortunately, that's what we're stuck with.

I should probably add that it's not early July or anything... we started at the end of July. It's possible that some classes could start at the beginning of August, depending on how the calender falls that year.

Paige

7. chikantikka

chikantikka Member
    7+ Year Member

naraku, I PMd u

8. PTjay

PTjay Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

unfortunately i won't be able to make it. please share any info that you find helpful (pearls from the upper class).

have fun!
    -J

9. chikantikka

chikantikka Member
    7+ Year Member

im actually not gonna be able to attend either..

i was there a few weeks ago and there was some constuction going on, what are they building and when is it expected to be completed? maybe one of the UMDNJ students would know.

10. Naraku

Naraku Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

They're building an extension to the Science Center which will be completed... eh. Sometime, I hope. The parking situation is pretty lousy right now. (Not that it matters to me, because I park not-quite-legally in the other lot... um, please don't tell anyone.)

Paige

11. PTjay

PTjay Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

so did anyone go?

i'd like to hear about it.

-J