pharm7jp

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2008
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I am going one of the undergraduate universities.

I am taking requirement classes what pharmcas website given.

The requirement courses, between 60 and 70 credits, are pre-pharmacy requirement courses, right?

After I finish them and I am preparing apply pharmacy school right now.

Then the pharmacy schools would consider me as a incoming student or a transfer student?

And I registered for August PCAT exam but it didn't say what time the test would be started?

And any tips or advices for writing personal essay and applying pharmacy schools.

Thank you so much!

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student

The requirement courses, between 60 and 70 credits, are pre-pharmacy requirement courses, right?

Then the pharmacy schools would consider me as a incoming student or a transfer student?

And I registered for August PCAT exam but it didn't say what time the test would be started?

And any tips or advices for writing personal essay and applying pharmacy schools.

Thank you so much!
From what I can gather, you are an incoming student and not a transfer student. Call the testing center and they will tell you when the PCAT starts (althought I seriously doubt they didn't inform you when you registered--seems like an evil trick). Good luck

aboveliquidice

No sacrifice - No victory
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Status
Pharmacist

Thank you so much!
Unless you have applied, been accepted, and have attended at least one day of pharmacy school - you are incoming...

And Cali has the right idea concerning finding out your test time / day... Someone who has taken the PCAT recently would possibly have a more efficient way to get the info - but the previously stated method should work regardless.

Jun 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

Thank you so much!
You will get your exact test time and location 10 days before the test when you go to print out your admission ticket.

OP
P

pharm7jp

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2008
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Thank you for you all who replied my questions!!