Who would you want to be?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Who would you want to be?

• Woverine

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Storm

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Magneto

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Rogue

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Beast

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mystique

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Cyclops

• Iceman

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Juggernaut

• Xavier

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters

rockchalkdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the semester coming to end and X-Men three coming out, who would you want to be?

Members don't see this ad.

Who's the girl from Rounders who plays Jean Grey. She's super hot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Alexander Pink said:
Dude no Gambit. This poll sucks.

I agree, how could you forget Gambit??

Is gambit even in this one? I used to watch the comics on WB and the storyline got really crazy in the end. Time travelling with those super robots with friggin' lasers! Anyways I vote Juggernaut b/c he was awesome in the comics.

Jedix123 said:
Is gambit even in this one? I used to watch the comics on WB and the storyline got really crazy in the end. Time travelling with those super robots with friggin' lasers! Anyways I vote Juggernaut b/c he was awesome in the comics.

No because the writers suck they leave Gambit out. Sentinals rock, what are you talking about?! If I made an x-men movie I would have Gambit and sentinals.

Ya sentinels were those huge robots. Wolverine was never that big of a character in the cartoons. Sure he was one of the main members in the X-Men group but seems like the main story line in the movies revolves around him.

wolverine is supposed to be 5'7" and weigh close to 400 lbs because of his adamantium. Gambit would be the ****, he isn't in X3...which won't be a good series until they get gambit in there.... josh holloway (sawyer from lost) would be the perfect gambit.

Jedix123 said:
Ya sentinels were those huge robots. Wolverine was never that big of a character in the cartoons. Sure he was one of the main members in the X-Men group but seems like the main story line in the movies revolves around him.

Nobody was a big character in the cartoons. I thought they distributed the storylines pretty evenly. If anything I thought he had a juicier role than others on the show with the Sabretooth-Wolverine, Morph-Wolverine plotlines.

I vote for Wolverine, the guy's simply a badass. I liked Nightcrawler too but he never became a mainstream character.

I would definitely be Professor X....no contest. You can make anyone think or do absolutely anything you want. Free lapdances for life! It would suck to be paralyzed, but you could just use your telepathic powers to make everyone think that you were ambulatory.

Other than Xavier, I would think that Magneto's powers would come in handy the most.

Great call on Josh Holloway for Gambit! He was always my favorite character. Someone should e-mail Brett Ratner or Bryan Singer!

Do you think clint eastwood would have played wolverine if he were 20 years younger?

I'd sign that petition.