Who you matched with

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slim shanie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes I AM overanxious haha How do you find out what other people you matched with? Is that kind of info posted online? Or do you just have to wait for something in the mail from your program? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I AM overanxious haha How do you find out what other people you matched with? Is that kind of info posted online? Or do you just have to wait for something in the mail from your program? Thanks!

Most programs don't post it because until contracts are signed and everyone shows up, it would be premature. The programs won't send you a list because it would violate other's privacy.

You can always send your new program coordinator your contact info and ask that she give it out to the others who have matched with you; if they wish to contact you, then they can.

A couple of friends have already received that info from their program. The PD emailed them the names and email addresses of everyone that matched.

A couple of friends have already received that info from their program. The PD emailed them the names and email addresses of everyone that matched.

i'd think this kind of info could be useful logistically. if you're single, living with a roomie is much cheaper than living on your own, and living with someone you work with is pretty convenient.

to the OP, email the program coordinator and ask. the worst that happens is they don't give you the info for whatever reason - no harm done.

I also got an email from my PD with my fellow interns' names/phone numbers. Lots of my friends did too. I guess it's more common than we think....and I didn't mind, we've already emailed each other a bit :)

yeah...my program emailed us the list of interns. we too, have also been emailing back and forth already. :)

I havent even received an email from my PD!! LOL.

But I know I matched with a friend from my school!!

Our PD sent us an email on match day, telling us that among other things.

You know, I have yet to hear from my PD. Now I am wondering if I really matched to their program :scared: .

You know, I have yet to hear from my PD. Now I am wondering if I really matched to their program :scared: .

I have a suggestion.

Why don't you e-mail the PD and state your enthusiasm about matching there and see what response you get?

FP

Cincinnati already has their pictures posted on their website.

I have a suggestion.

Why don't you e-mail the PD and state your enthusiasm about matching there and see what response you get?

FP

Very good suggestion. I already did that though, couple hours after I matched. I am thinking he may be too busy to respond. Who knows.