Whoever has the ACE Edition of Crack-DAT-PAT, please read...

• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
May 9, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
Test #1, Numbers 61-63 (Figure "A" of Cube Counting); Does the Explanation 3D image show up for you if you hit "Explanation" for any of those 3 problems? for me it shows a white screen and tells me to upgrade to get more explanations. I spent 130 dollars on this ******* thing, so it better just be bugging out at the moment...

Jul 26, 2011
New York
Status
Dental Student
Test #1, Numbers 61-63 (Figure "A" of Cube Counting); Does the Explanation 3D image show up for you if you hit "Explanation" for any of those 3 problems? for me it shows a white screen and tells me to upgrade to get more explanations. I spent 130 dollars on this ******* thing, so it better just be bugging out at the moment...
I don't see any problem on mine. It maybe just your computer at the moment

About the Ads