vegangirl

DOctor begins with DO
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2003
Milky Way Galaxy
Visit site
Status
Was anyone else suprised by all the gen chem?????? I had form AH and it had only 2 physics passages. I did one of these :eek: when I opened the book

flootofatook25

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
Status
yeahh..I had the form AG and there was quite a bit of gen. chem as well. I'm not too good at physics though so I can't complain

vegangirl

DOctor begins with DO
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2003
Milky Way Galaxy
Visit site
Status
Yeah it wasn't bad to have all that chemistry, it just suprised me. I was sooo happy that there wasn't a ton of optics. Optics is evil. I'm convinced that in hell, people are forced into doing tons of optics problems while being tortured.

About the Ads

liverotcod

Lieutenant Crunch
15+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
vegangirl said:
I'm convinced that in hell, people are forced into doing tons of optics problems while being tortured.
Hear, hear! I only had one passage on it, but that was enough. We hadn't covered yet in my physics course, and I just couldn't squeeze that junk into my head on my own. Luckily the questions were pretty easy ones.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
BH hole lotta gen chem crazy! I have to admit I HATE OPTICS and SOUND can kiss my butt!

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Form AG... a LOT of g-chem

jtorres

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
arlington, tx
Visit site
Status
i know its too soon to tell but i think that the PS was tough, for AG atleast. kaplan, princeton, and aamc practice tests (all of which i took) could have not prepared me for this. all chem and no physics it seemed like. not a single person came out confident about the PS. even if they did give a generous curve, it did so poorly on PS that i will lucky if i can get an 8.

About the Ads