TucsonDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Status
Just finished the final gross exam. No more anatomy, at least until neuroanatomy next semester. Good feeling. Well off to study for biochem, histo, biomaterials, preclinic and lab.

Rezdawg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
Houston
Visit site
Status
Dentist
Im the opposite...finished the microscopic portions of anatomy (histology, neuroanatomy, etc...). Have gross coming up next semester. Crap.

Dukie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I personally really enjoyed gross anatomy. I'd rather learn it than biochem any day of the week.

About the Ads

superchris147

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2005
Status
Dukie said:
I personally really enjoyed gross anatomy. I'd rather learn it than biochem any day of the week.
me too, except it takes me like 30 minutes to go over a lecture in biochem and about 2 hours to go over a lecture in gross

weighs the pros and the cons . . . i'd just rather be drinking

Tzips

Chocoholic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2004
Peering around the corner...
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Have neuroanat combined with gross next semester, along with biochem and immuno and gen path and Gen Dent and occlusion... Is it just me, or do they really want to kill us poor first-years?? :( The only class I'm really looking forward to is path...

DIRTIE

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2004
Las Vegas
Status
Dental Student
Tzips said:
Have neuroanat combined with gross next semester, along with biochem and immuno and gen path and Gen Dent and occlusion... Is it just me, or do they really want to kill us poor first-years?? :( The only class I'm really looking forward to is path...

Thats it? I am sure you have more than that.

boogaking

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
Status
biochem?? just saw grade ....got a B ...the professor decided to make the last exam....super riduclously hard... stupid me had to listen to rumorville..."archives! archives! archives!" ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the Ads