Who's been accepted? and Where?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Grand Teton

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear all the success stories!! Who got in? Where?

Members don't see this ad.

I am on hold with PCO for my OAT scores. I have not even received an interview.

Is it too late to apply to other schools at this point?
I held off applying because I just took the OAT in October, and I figured they would simply put me on hold until they received the :rolleyes:

(I guess this is more "progress" than "success", but...)

I'm at hold at PCO and SUNY awaiting my first set of OAT scores. I've had interviews at both, and am taking my final pre-reqs right now.

I should know in about 3 weeks! :eek:

GT -- you've gotten a couple acceptances, haven't you???

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by od2b
Is it too late to apply to other schools at this point?
I held off applying because I just took the OAT in October, and I figured they would simply put me on hold until they received the :rolleyes:
It's definitely not too late! Most (maybe all?) schools have a rolling admissions which runs into the late spring or until all of their seats have been filled.

You can still apply to other schools, most schools are on a rolling basis. If you really want to go to PCO, bug them alittle about your status - they are very nice & helpful

Good luck :) I need to go recuperate from my Optics midterm :eek:

Thanks for the information. I will go ahead and apply to the other schools on my list. I just hope all of the slots are not taken already!:scared:

I'm on hold at ICO (sigh:love: ) until they get my OAT scores, same with Indiana, and I'm still missing a letter of recc from Indiana (grrrrrr--see previous rants). I have an interview with NEWENCO this upcoming weekend.

I got accepted at PCO, Newenco, and Ohio State. So now it is decision time...:(

amrod07

Did you just take the oat exam in october or prior to that? Did you score well? I'm worried I might not have done that well on the october exam.

Don't worry adw, you have a second chance at the exam in Feb. though I'm sure you did fine :)