Who's going to the June Reception for USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minghoo

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just out of curiosity on who else will be going to the June 28th reception at USC? The invites went out today, that's what I was told by Cristina.

And is everyone bringing their folks or flying solo?

Members don't see this ad.

ME!! But you already knew that....LOL. Oh and my parents are coming.... please other people bring your parents along so mine aren't the only ones!

I should stop by.. harrass you guys. :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry! :laugh: I saw a lot of parents at the first one so I'm sure there will be tons of parents at the june one.

Are you guys coming long distance for this? Is anyone flying out here to Southern Cali just for the reception?

Yup, flying over there for the reception and to check out apartments.

i'm planning on going. but i'll be out of the country till june 17th so how am i supposed to rsvp? do u think i can e-mail or leave a msg on the answering machine (supposing that they do have one)?
hugstugs99 said:
Yup, flying over there for the reception and to check out apartments.

crazyrice610 said:
i'm planning on going. but i'll be out of the country till june 17th so how am i supposed to rsvp? do u think i can e-mail or leave a msg on the answering machine (supposing that they do have one)?

absolutely you can RSVP via emal at [email protected] or phone at (323) 442-1469

YAY!!!! you guys should all go and bring your friends or folks. i should be there at the reception speaking or leading one of the break out groups. look me up.

jammocah said:
Are you guys coming long distance for this? Is anyone flying out here to Southern Cali just for the reception?

I'll be flying in from San Francisco so its a short flight. I need to find an apt too.