Who's going to WESTERN with me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cafutbol00

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to get to know my new class... What do you guys think? I know we still have a while before we start but it would be cool to find some potential roomates for school in August.

So I guess I'll start...
my name is
Eric Berquist, graduated from UCSB 2004, currently live with college friends down in Pacific Beach (SD). I'm currently working some menial temp jobs down here and traveling to Peru to hike Machu Pichu and backpack around S. America for 7-8 weeks before school starts. Super excited. Other interests include surfing, snowboarding, and almost anything outdoors.

See you guys soon
- (soon to be) Dr. B

Members don't see this ad.

Hey man, nice to meet another future classmate! I'm another that'll be at Western this August. You should join us over to the osteopathic class thread for COMP 2011. There are a bunch of people over there trying to get aquainted / look for roomies, etc.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=320926

I want to get to know my new class... What do you guys think? I know we still have a while before we start but it would be cool to find some potential roomates for school in August.

So I guess I'll start...
my name is
Eric Berquist, graduated from UCSB 2004, currently live with college friends down in Pacific Beach (SD). I'm currently working some menial temp jobs down here and traveling to Peru to hike Machu Pichu and backpack around S. America for 7-8 weeks before school starts. Super excited. Other interests include surfing, snowboarding, and almost anything outdoors.

See you guys soon
- (soon to be) Dr. B

I'm about 95% sure that I'll be there in the Fall. I interviewed there on 1/22 and got the acceptance about 2 weeks later. Just mailed my 1st deposit. I say 95% sure because I interviewed at AZCOM and got waitlisted. But I feel more and more that COMP's rotations may be stronger, just because the school is so established.