cafutbol00

10+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2006
San Diego, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I want to get to know my new class... What do you guys think? I know we still have a while before we start but it would be cool to find some potential roomates for school in August.

So I guess I'll start...
my name is
Eric Berquist, graduated from UCSB 2004, currently live with college friends down in Pacific Beach (SD). I'm currently working some menial temp jobs down here and traveling to Peru to hike Machu Pichu and backpack around S. America for 7-8 weeks before school starts. Super excited. Other interests include surfing, snowboarding, and almost anything outdoors.

See you guys soon
- (soon to be) Dr. B

freakedout06

10+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I want to get to know my new class... What do you guys think? I know we still have a while before we start but it would be cool to find some potential roomates for school in August.

So I guess I'll start...
my name is
Eric Berquist, graduated from UCSB 2004, currently live with college friends down in Pacific Beach (SD). I'm currently working some menial temp jobs down here and traveling to Peru to hike Machu Pichu and backpack around S. America for 7-8 weeks before school starts. Super excited. Other interests include surfing, snowboarding, and almost anything outdoors.

See you guys soon
- (soon to be) Dr. B

I'm about 95% sure that I'll be there in the Fall. I interviewed there on 1/22 and got the acceptance about 2 weeks later. Just mailed my 1st deposit. I say 95% sure because I interviewed at AZCOM and got waitlisted. But I feel more and more that COMP's rotations may be stronger, just because the school is so established.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.