Who's ready to puke?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is ready to puke from writing about themselves? ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I wrote 10 (count'em) 10 essays today while I was at work. And that's just for ONE SECONDARY!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!! UMD was a killer, but at least its done. I am so sick of myself. I'm all I read about. Whew. Just wanted to vent. Gotta compose myself. I've only finished 5 secondaries, still have 5 to go.

Members don't see this ad.

damn that is a lot of essays!!!! take a break so that you don't burn out with all the writing, and good luck with the rest!

I'd like to know where you work. I need a job that will allow me to write ten essays in day. This process makes me feel like I have two jobs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm getting tired of myself. I used to think I was cool. After all this, I'm starting to think I'm pretty lame...

O, to be cool again...

you know, it's kinda weird. the more i write about myself, the less i seem to know myself. i end up looking at essays i've written and saying, "hey, is that me?" it sounded like me when i wrote it. now it sounds like a dork. maybe i'm just a dork. my brain is seriously frying from all this... :D